I know for a fact they are chasing England prop James Graham

Comment

Originally posted by lauren View Post
        we signed billy slater last night.
        and im sure we did

Comment

Originally posted by theroosters View Post
          I know for a fact they are chasing England prop James Graham
          id love for us to secure either tolman for graham in the frontrow in place of paea and also bring tamou back from nq for depth. also, get rid of mini and replace him with a speedy winger. micheal gordon would be my go:
          1. Carney
          2. Gordon
          3. Graham
          4. SKD/Williamson
          5. Perrett
          6. Anasta
          7. Pearce
          8. Graham/Tolman
          9. Friend
          10. Ryles
          11. Cherro
          12. Maubs
          13. Myles

14. FPN/Tamou/Conn/Kennedy
          15. JWH
          16. Symonds
          17. Brunton/jaubs/jones

thats pretty well balanced and capable imo. it has been evident this year that all we lack is probably another good prop forward to give us a bit of extra go forward with the rest of our pack developing really nicely imo. the backline is in exactly the same boat but i think mini is starting to get a little bit passed it and lacks his former potency so someone like gordon would be a good smart buy - plenty of speed and an awesome finisher who is largely underrated so wouldnt break the bank imo. also a more than competent goal kicker. i think anasta is doing a solid job from 5/8 atm and then going into 2012 anasta and ryles should be let go facilitating carney's move to 5/8 and either the signing of a fullback or simply reshuffling the backline a little to allow for linnet, towers, moeakiola or naughton to come through. im liking the way our side is developing. massive potential imo

Comment

Originally posted by roz View Post
            id love for us to secure either tolman for graham in the frontrow in place of paea and also bring tamou back from nq for depth. also, get rid of mini and replace him with a speedy winger. micheal gordon would be my go:
            1. Carney
            2. Gordon
            3. Graham
            4. SKD/Williamson
            5. Perrett
            6. Anasta
            7. Pearce
            8. Graham/Tolman
            9. Friend
            10. Ryles
            11. Cherro
            12. Maubs
            13. Myles

15. JWH
            16. Symonds
            17. Brunton/jaubs/jones

thats pretty well balanced and capable imo. it has been evident this year that all we lack is probably another good prop forward to give us a bit of extra go forward with the rest of our pack developing really nicely imo. the backline is in exactly the same boat but i think mini is starting to get a little bit passed it and lacks his former potency so someone like gordon would be a good smart buy - plenty of speed and an awesome finisher who is largely underrated so wouldnt break the bank imo. also a more than competent goal kicker. i think anasta is doing a solid job from 5/8 atm and then going into 2012 anasta and ryles should be let go facilitating carney's move to 5/8 and either the signing of a fullback or simply reshuffling the backline a little to allow for linnet, towers, moeakiola or naughton to come through. im liking the way our side is developing. massive potential imo
            i agree with that team it wood be a top 4 team for sure in the 14 i have conn and ben jones in the 17

Comment

Originally posted by alex0063 View Post
              have the roosters signed Lagi Setu or is that just all bs
              Yep we signed BS, but that was last season.

$BW will sign a lifestyle contract with us in 2 weeks.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

and im sure we did
                It's true. And tomorrow, we're signing Andrew Johns.

Comment

Folau is deciding between going back to the Storm or teaming back up with POS who first identified his talents.

Comment

i don no aboot u bot i rekon we shud sin Gerg Castanza bcaus hes a good fotbolla wad du yous rkon? Duho!
                    Last edited by Kramer; 04-20-2010, 08:31 PM.

Comment

I have heard you guys are linked with jeff lima, and as for my knights we are linked with finch and tolman. Melbournes ranks are taking a bit of a battering.

Comment

lagi setu

lagi setu hasnt signed with the roosters yet its all talk

Comment

lagi setu hasnt signed with the roosters yet its all talk
                          Classic

Comment

Originally posted by knightsfan94 View Post
                            I have heard you guys are linked with jeff lima, and as for my knights we are linked with finch and tolman. Melbournes ranks are taking a bit of a battering.
                            Tolman is hot property it seems and for good reason but do you guys really need another prop given what you've got?
                            "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by TheLoneRooster View Post
                              Tolman is hot property it seems and for good reason but do you guys really need another prop given what you've got?
                              Well ben cross getting on with age and with the 2 clowns wicks and houston gone it would be logical and with him being close to the newy area.

Comment

Originally posted by roz View Post
                                1. Carney
                                2. Gordon
                                3. Graham
                                4. SKD/Williamson
                                5. Perrett
                                6. Anasta
                                7. Pearce
                                8. Graham/Tolman
                                9. Friend
                                10. Ryles
                                11. Cherro
                                12. Maubs
                                13. Myles

15. JWH
                                16. Symonds
                                17. Brunton/jaubs/jones

Roz,
                                the Broncos have backline stars coming out of their ears. Suppose Hodges returns from injury & partners up in the centres with Folau, then their two young, classy centres in Steve Michaels & debutant Michael Gillett will warm the bench or go back to Qld Cup.
                                I hope POS can entice them to Bondi Junction. They may be under contract but $$ talks especially if the Broncos want Hannant and wish to retain others.
                                Your thoughts?

Comment

Working...
                                X