Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roosters fans involved in "Drive-by" at The Spot!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roosters fans involved in "Drive-by" at The Spot!

About 20 mins ago Mrs.General and myself were driving through The Spot (in Randwick) in the Generalmobile with it's loud red white & blue NRL Roosters number plates when two blokes on the footpath found themselves staring amusedly at the number plates.

The missus recognised one of them straight away and waved. He gave us a big hearty smile and waved back.

So who was this joker?

Why Brian Smith himself of course.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    PREMIERS: 1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2012

How many fingers did he use?

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
      About 20 mins ago Mrs.General and myself were driving through The Spot (in Randwick) in the Generalmobile with it's loud red white & blue NRL Roosters number plates when two blokes on the footpath found themselves staring amusedly at the number plates.

The missus recognised one of them straight away and waved. He gave us a big hearty smile and waved back.

So who was this joker?

Why Brian Smith himself of course.
      You should call your car the General Lee................i'll be over to paint a rebel flag on the roof next weekend !

Delecto Oriens est odio Meridianus
      To love Easts is to hate Souffs

Originally posted by Bill Shankley, Liverpool FC
      At a football club, there’s a holy trinity – the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don’t come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques.
      Originally posted by Andy Raymond Commentating Souffs V Manly 18/04/09
      The fireworks at the Easter show are making more noise than the crowd tonight

Comment

Wish i lived in Sydney....

Comment

Working...
        X