Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The curse of Finch, and our own stupidity.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The curse of Finch, and our own stupidity.

I would say Anasta and Pearce have played themselves out of Origin contention today, if they were ever in it. We are paying the price for having too many coconut-heads in the forwards.
    Robert Finch would have a nice big smile on his face after Tony Archers effort. The final straw was Luke Priddis's 'Crusher' tackle on Myles late in the 2nd half. Not a ****ing word said about it.

Anasta was never anywhere near contention.

Pearce and Carney should be the halves combo.

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike View Post
      Anasta was never anywhere near contention.

Pearce and Carney should be the halves combo.
      I suspect Smith is sweating on Anastabator getting injured so he can slot Carney in at 5/8th.

Comment

We look like a bunch of kids,

No structure in attack at all.

No support play at all.

WTF is with the inside pass. It never works

Comment

That knock on ruled against Anasta in the 2nd half was GARBAGE too. The ball was knocked by the elbow of a Dragons player, it never touched the ground, Anasta regathered.

Archers decision = knock on, scrum feed to dragons 35m out.

Err..?!

Comment

Originally posted by Chris View Post
            That knock on ruled against Anasta in the 2nd half was GARBAGE too. The ball was knocked by the elbow of a Dragons player, it never touched the ground, Anasta regathered.

Archers decision = knock on, scrum feed to dragons 35m out.

Err..?!
            and that stupid bomb contest in the first half, where one of our blokes was pushed in the back, and they said it was played by us (when it wasnt) and knocked on.... have we ever won a game when archer has been our referee?

Comment

Originally posted by Tootsie View Post
              I would say Anasta and Pearce have played themselves out of Origin contention today, if they were ever in it. We are paying the price for having too many coconut-heads in the forwards.
              Robert Finch would have a nice big smile on his face after Tony Archers effort. The final straw was Luke Priddis's 'Crusher' tackle on Myles late in the 2nd half. Not a ****ing word said about it.
              If Pearce played himself out of an Origin position, I am not here.

Did you watch the game?

Comment

Originally posted by adzta View Post

Did you watch the game?
                Indeed I did sir. Rather poor kicking game today (and 3 missed tackles), highlighted by Anastas usual bad kicking game.

Comment

Originally posted by Tootsie View Post
                  Indeed I did sir. Rather poor kicking game today (and 3 missed tackles), highlighted by Anastas usual bad kicking game.
                  I didn't mention Anasta jocker. Pearce stood up against Creagh all day. To mention Pearce, Hmm well, must have been watching a diffrent g

Comment

Did you watch the game?
                    Pearce is no longer in contention anyways.......out for 4 - 6 weeks with a fractured shoulder.

Delecto Oriens est odio Meridianus
                    To love Easts is to hate Souffs

Originally posted by Bill Shankley, Liverpool FC
                    At a football club, there’s a holy trinity – the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don’t come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques.
                    Originally posted by Andy Raymond Commentating Souffs V Manly 18/04/09
                    The fireworks at the Easter show are making more noise than the crowd tonight

Comment

Originally posted by supermario View Post
                      Pearce is no longer in contention anyways.......out for 4 - 6 weeks with a fractured shoulder.
                      Might explain him missing a few tackles then.

Comment

Not bad for a bloke with a crook shoulder. Hey?

Comment

Not bad for a bloke with a crook shoulder. Hey?
                          You keep saying they played well???? The Merge put 24 unanswered points on us in the 2nd half?

Comment

You keep sitting behind you computer telling yourself that it was the halves fault.

All I am saying is for a team that were no hope last year, I am happy with the progress that is being made. Go and have a chat with the palyers Tootey, and ask if the put in today.

Comment

You keep sitting behind you computer telling yourself that it was the halves fault.

All I am saying is for a team that were no hope last year, I am happy with the progress that is being made. Go and have a chat with the palyers Tootey, and ask if the put in today.
                              Just watched the post-match press conference. Smith said the kicking game was poor, and we were hard done by in the refereeing. So no need to tell the players, Smithy will.
                              I am happy with the teams performance this year as compared to last year too mate. But not happy with todays performance.

Comment

Working...
                              X