mini

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mini

I am a mini fan, but has he made a line break this year ? he seams to run sideways, gets smashed and driven backwards,maybe thats why he not our fullback yet.

Originally posted by rowy View Post
    I am a mini fan, but has he made a line break this year ? he seams to run sideways, gets smashed and driven backwards,maybe thats why he not our fullback yet.
    If he wasn't the club legend he is, he'd be playing for Newtown.. sadly. He's earnt his spot and is there for his calming influence and leadership. Sadly, he's past his best.. and yes, i agree that he gets smashed in most tackles

Comment

I just wish he would run straight instead of sideways.

Comment

Injuries yes but has he had a good game in the last 5 years ? We arent a farken super fund get rid of him please

Comment

If the pitch ran east to west, he would be the best winger in the comp - the bloke never stops running sideways.

I think some lenience must be given because he is a club legend.
          FONK

Comment

He will definetly get the 'tap on the shoulder' to move on at the end of the season.

Has been a loyal servant since we signed him from out west, the club carried him during his horror injury run, sadly bye bye Mini after 2010. Seeing him constantly getting smashed in attack is a sad decline from the former Golden Boot winner. Yia Soo Mini.

Crikey.

Comment

Let him play hooker/prop/quarterback/ rover, who cares....this years a shit write off comp.

The Steve Austin team are ****ed...and so is this 2010 comp.

Comment

He is no longer a rock star.

I love to give him 5-6 games at FB. He deserves his chance.

On current form, this is his last year in RWB. I'd love to see him farewelled in fitting style.
                Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

the thing is, it was always gonna be hard for mini to come back. he was always gonna struggle. and now he's come back to a different position. now that junior junior is injured, bring carney into the halves, mini at fb and stick some other lackey out on the wing, i'm sure jones will slot in there somewhere

Comment

whens Brian gonna go ahead with is customary "clean outs"...we are due for one.

Comment

Funny, I thought yesterday's game was Mini's best this year but I agree that he is ineffective at winger and gets dominated in most hit-ups. I would love to see him (and the other backs for that matter ) improve his support of the forward with the ball (e.g., recall Toups and the 04 GF) so that the Roosters can get some virtually non-existent second phase ball happening. Overall, based on what I've seen so far in 2010, this will be Mini's last year as a Rooster.
                      "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

TLR, yesterdays game was at the SFS. The only way you could of seen Mini having a top game is if you were stuck at another stadium watching 2002 tapes. : )

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike View Post
                          TLR, yesterdays game was at the SFS. The only way you could of seen Mini having a top game is if you were stuck at another stadium watching 2002 tapes. : )
                          LOL, good one Mike.
                          Mate, being at the game certainly gives one a different perspective I'll admit.
                          Either way, I think the time has come for Mini to hang up his once golden boots.
                          "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

I think if Brian gets into his ear about eating meters by running straight, he'll come good.

Take a leaf out of Perrets book. Without the brain explosions.

Comment

He runs hard, when he runs straight. Unfortunately, this is rare. He is no longer good enough to run across field and bounce out of tackles.

Still reads the game well and is defensively (in terms of positioning) solid. Will go well at fullback, presuming he is there due to Pearce's injury.

Comment

Working...
                              X