inside the sheds Anzac game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pearcesworstnightmare View Post
    Im rather upset, i feel i am just an object, in fact a pair of objects, i am more than a pair of awesome, pearl necklace worthy tits.
    Feel free to show us what else you've got

Comment

Originally posted by adzta View Post
      Agree with taking the 2, early in this one. Correct desicion in this game.

To me it showed we were up for a dog fight, and ready to go toe to toe with them.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing TOK.
      Yep, as soon as we got that penalty, I put two fingers up. It was the right decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Tries Off Kicks View Post
        it's not 1984 Andy

games don't finish 8-6

against the best defensive teams (or anyone) if you get a chance to have a full set in their 20, you take it

maybe with the game in the balance at some stage in the 2nd half, you might take the 2

but not at 0-0 after a few minutes

say hi to Sam for me
        Well the final score wasn't 8 - 6 but if it wasn't for Beau Ryan you certainly would've been made to look the fool.

Just goes to show how important two points can be early on in the game... we got pretty desperate there at the end today.

Comment

Originally posted by Tries Off Kicks View Post
          it's not 1984 Andy

games don't finish 8-6

against the best defensive teams (or anyone) if you get a chance to have a full set in their 20, you take it

maybe with the game in the balance at some stage in the 2nd half, you might take the 2

but not at 0-0 after a few minutes

say hi to Sam for me
          Aaaah Phillip Phillip Phillip. Although it wasnt 8-6 yestreday it still was with 5 to go.You really must have thought you were back in 1984 yesterday. Yesterdays match shows you up to be a smart arse with no substance
          We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
          Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

Working...
          X