Bring on Big Willie next Monday night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring on Big Willie next Monday night

For the sake of Roosters players and fans, gee i hope the big girl plays next week. Please stay injury free in the C vs C game.

I've no doubt he's going to cop it deluxe!!!

would love to see hargreaves put the big goose in his place.

Comment

Mason has already said that he hopes 20,000 people get out there to boo him on monday night.

I reckon that we all stay silent, he won;t be able to thrive off the lack of attention.

Delecto Oriens est odio Meridianus
      To love Easts is to hate Souffs

Originally posted by Bill Shankley, Liverpool FC
      At a football club, there’s a holy trinity – the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don’t come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques.
      Originally posted by Andy Raymond Commentating Souffs V Manly 18/04/09
      The fireworks at the Easter show are making more noise than the crowd tonight

Comment

Originally posted by supermario View Post
        Mason has already said that he hopes 20,000 people get out there to boo him on monday night.

I reckon that we all stay silent, he won;t be able to thrive off the lack of attention.
        I can't see anywhere near that crowd turning up tbh, being Monday night and v Cowboys.. traditionally one of our lower crowd pullers as well

Comment

Originally posted by supermario View Post

You'll have to lend me that bandana you usually wear around your head so I can use it as a muzzle if you don't want me to abuse the farkwit some time over the 15-20 mins he's actually on the field.

Trust it to be a Monday night game - if it was Sat or Sun I wouldn't have been able to go this weekend. May have been a good thing.

NC
          Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

lol i know you will be baying for blood nc.

Who am i kidding, i will be booing the prick also!!!!!!

Delecto Oriens est odio Meridianus
            To love Easts is to hate Souffs

Originally posted by Bill Shankley, Liverpool FC
            At a football club, there’s a holy trinity – the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don’t come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques.
            Originally posted by Andy Raymond Commentating Souffs V Manly 18/04/09
            The fireworks at the Easter show are making more noise than the crowd tonight

Comment

Originally posted by novice chook View Post
              You'll have to lend me that bandana you usually wear around your head so I can use it as a muzzle if you don't want me to abuse the farkwit some time over the 15-20 mins he's actually on the field.

Trust it to be a Monday night game - if it was Sat or Sun I wouldn't have been able to go this weekend. May have been a good thing.

NC
              Oh come on Novice.....abuse away.....you know you want to......

Comment

I won't be able to help myself, I know that, the abuse will just come out without me thinking about the words - probably not a good thing come Monday night.

Still, better to abuse the opposition than my own team.

It'll be my last game of footy for a while unfortunately. I'm away for Gosford and can't make the Sharks game in early June either.

NC
                Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

Working...
                X