Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anasta Publicity

LOL
    this morning saw yesterdays TELECRAP in a cafe and could not believe the weight given to Anasta in roosters win

COOL ANASTA KICKS ROOSTERS TO VICTORY or something.......his name was mentioned more than all players combined........he has the best manager in town. If that fullback hadn't dropped the ball Anasta would have done f''ck all apart from getting on report. Now he is "back in form" ..."playing his way back to representaive contention" blah blah blah

i remember a few years ago when ppl were like "whats the deal with this overpayed overrated hack" and rebecca wilson wrote this full page article saying anasta was a great guy a great club man and bla blah and then i found out that shes best friends with anastas mum

i remember in his early career anasta would recieve these glowing endorsements from the ch 9 commentary and would inexplicably recieve the mvp....Gould would talk of Anasta as a potential superstar,,,,as an intuitive footballer who could be a genius if he found himself blah blah......anasta is secured by the roosters for huge money and i find out gould is his Godfather

i remember when Anasta was leveraging the whole "i might return to my spiritual home sowfffffs" thing and piggins kept on jumpin up and be like "bwaiff needs to come home...bwaiff is our son" and i be like what the and then i find out piggins is his freakin uncle

and i remember his peers voted him the most ooverrated hack like 4 times and it was published in the telecrap and i felt it was the players gettin their revenge on the greek who thought he owned the modes of communication

CONSPIRACY ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chill out sunbeam. Mummy still loves you.
    Rebecca Wilson is the filthiest human slime to have ever trickled out of an orifice.
    Gerogie Piggins thinks the world is petrified and he's the stone mason.
    It is accepted that Gould has his hand in a number of pies.

Anasta will be endured until the end of the season and then his manager will construct a second coming narrative and he will be the marquee signing for the vatican run on.

Comment

good one freak

Comment

round and round we go.
        Little bit of brains and less poo hole punching might make you a little more interesting
        The Internet is a place for posting silly things
        Try and be serious and you will look stupid
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kingbilly View Post
          round and round we go.
          Little bit of brains and less poo hole punching might make you a little more interesting
          I doubt it KB just trolls looking for a bite

Comment

Thats funny, i thought it was Anasta boot that got us home, we were not going to score ay other way.

He played some good footy in the 2nd half when he fired up.

Stood up and led by example when he was required.

I love you Bwaithy Baby

Comment

Originally posted by pearcesworstnightmare View Post
              Thats funny, i thought it was Anasta boot that got us home, we were not going to score ay other way.

I love you Bwaithy Baby
              pearcesworstnightmare, since you updated your avatar, i cannot help but to actually stop & read your posts. VERY captavating.
              My imagination roams....overcome with impure thoughts EVERY DAMN TIME!!

Comment

tits..tits... oh Bwaith?!

Comment

Originally posted by pearcesworstnightmare View Post

I love you Bwaithy Baby

Boobie Bwaiffee Boy.

Thats farrrkkked.

I agree though mate, Bwaiffs best 1/2 of footy ive seen for ages. That fire up was very impressive.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

It's not Anasta's fault if they write about him. What can he do about it?

Comment

Originally posted by Elbows Harvey View Post
                      It's not Anasta's fault if they write about him. What can he do about it?
                      There a two things you need to know about the forums:

a) Finch is a carnt.

b) Everything is Anasta's fault; importantly, including: Todd Carney having a bad game; a player dropping a pass; any loss, due to lack of leadership and terrible direction; missed tackles; the bounce of the ball; the weather, etc. etc.

He can do no right.

Comment

Originally posted by BlindFreddy View Post
                        There a two things you need to know about the forums:

a) Finch is a carnt.

b) Everything is Anasta's fault; importantly, including: Todd Carney having a bad game; a player dropping a pass; any loss, due to lack of leadership and terrible direction; missed tackles; the bounce of the ball; the weather, etc. etc.

He can do no right.
                        Hahaha! I'll keep those things in mind!

PS. What'd Finchy do - bonk one of their wives!

Comment

Originally posted by Elbows Harvey View Post
                          Hahaha! I'll keep those things in mind!

PS. What'd Finchy do - bonk one of their wives!
                          Haha, nah Finch really is a dipshit though... I'll never forgive him for the 2004 Grand Final.

Arguably the worst I've seen a halfback play, period (not including Sandow, of course).

Comment

um while you both have yourself a staged dialogue i'll just threow my own 2 cents in
                            Anasta was bought into the roosters on the back of huge media generated hype.....soufs? waratahs? real madrid?......and we payed top dollar to secure him from the insatiable anasta demand.
                            4 years on and we have a player who has never owned his position. Freddy moved him around and most here think he is not a 5/8 or at the least in a better lock
                            how can this happen? how can a hyped up player eek out 4 years in a club....become on the nose with rep selectors......and yet still get media reports that say Euro rugby is desperate to sign...that the money is flowing in from rival codes and so the Roosters better make an offer quick or he'll fly.

take a look at present day Greece. THE ANASTOPOLIS WAS BUILT ON SHAKY GROUND

ps....Finch was better and is better than Anasta

Comment

Originally posted by sodomite View Post
                              um while you both have yourself a staged dialogue i'll just threow my own 2 cents in
                              Anasta was bought into the roosters on the back of huge media generated hype.....soufs? waratahs? real madrid?......and we payed top dollar to secure him from the insatiable anasta demand.
                              4 years on and we have a player who has never owned his position. Freddy moved him around and most here think he is not a 5/8 or at the least in a better lock
                              how can this happen? how can a hyped up player eek out 4 years in a club....become on the nose with rep selectors......and yet still get media reports that say Euro rugby is desperate to sign...that the money is flowing in from rival codes and so the Roosters better make an offer quick or he'll fly.

take a look at present day Greece. THE ANASTOPOLIS WAS BUILT ON SHAKY GROUND

ps....Finch was better and is better than Anasta
                              Watch the 2004 Grand Final.

Then promptly give yourself an uppercut.

Comment

Working...
                              X