Pearce wants to play round 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pearce wants to play round 10

Pearce will be trying his hardest to be fit for round 10 match up against the knights in a bid to show origin selectors that he is fit for game 1

Sounds pretty selfish. If he isn't fit he shouldn't play.

Comment

The advantage for Pearce is that Kimmorley seems certain as Blues half if Pearce is not fit. This means that he is being replaced by a temporary option and not someone he will be vying with long term.

He would be better placed getting fit and waiting for it to come. If he can hold form he is pole position for the job.

Comment

It's a shame he got injured. IMO he was pencilled in for the NSW job.

Comment

Round 10? I think he's going a bit over-board.

Comment

Originally posted by Luckyman333 View Post
            Round 10? I think he's going a bit over-board.
            Yer but he think he wood be 100% by round 11 but that week we have the bye so this is his last chance for origin

Comment

Originally posted by alex0063 View Post
              Yer but he think he wood be 100% by round 11 but that week we have the bye so this is his last chance for origin

Who gives a shit about origin, his number 1 priority should be being fot for the Roosters

Comment

Yeah heard about this as well, I'm expecting the club doctor and Brian to deny it......there is no way a break in the shoulder is going to be healed within 20 days - Noddy will sew the spot up next Friday when the Dogs beats the Dragons anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster Cogburn View Post
                  Sounds pretty selfish. If he isn't fit he shouldn't play.
                  Read the article.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,...018866,00.html

No where does he say I'm going to play Rd 10 to test out my shoulder. In fact any linking to any early return are from someone who's "close to Pearce".

Comment

Originally posted by pearcesworstnightmare View Post
                    Who gives a shit about origin, his number 1 priority should be being fot for the Roosters
                    What those tits said.
                    Alcohol never solved any life problems.....then again neither did milk.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
                      Read the article.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,...018866,00.html

No where does he say I'm going to play Rd 10 to test out my shoulder. In fact any linking to any early return are from someone who's "close to Pearce".
                      Nita from Artarmon?

Comment

Pearce will be trying his hardest to be fit for round 10 match up against the knights in a bid to show origin selectors that he is fit for game 1

How do you "try your hardest" to get over a shoulder injury?

Comment

Alex the word is would not wood.

Comment

Originally posted by Ozzy View Post
                            Alex the word is would not wood.
                            In Artarmon, the word IS wood.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnL View Post
                              How do you "try your hardest" to get over a shoulder injury?
                              Do nothing with intent.

Chook.

P.S Fark SOO, Pearce should be resting to be right for us. We'll get smashed in game 1 and he can rescue NSW in game 2 and 3.

Comment

Working...
                              X