Why are we the only team....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are we the only team....

that constantly gets caught short on the outside. I would love to know how many tries wingers score against us.

Freddy copped the blame for this but it is still happening!!

Riddled with lazy players.

They will ALWAYS take the easy option.

Comment

it 's when we dont have the playersto cope

Comment

Our slow outside backs, defend like they have speed.

How can you show opposing backs so much space, if you don't have the speed to get across to them.

Here's a simple formula for our dawdling outside backs
        ....."If you don't have the pace, don't show them the space !"

Comment

Because Perrett is a rubbish defender

Comment

I'd sign Cooper Vuna in a heartbeat. Obviously Uate as well, but he isn't off contract at the end of this year. Vuna will most likely not be re-signed, as the Knights (rumour has it) are clearing decks for a play at Gasnier, or some other marquee signing.

He has speed, size and power - shaft Mini, as much as I hate to say it, and sign him up.

Comment

Don't judge Vuna on his performance against us.

Usually, and for some time, he has been a typical bumbling coconut with a habit of dropping balls, making untimely defensive errors, etc

He is their SKD usually.

Comment

If he is their SKD and put two tries and a massive hit on his opposite number, then what does that make our SKD?

Comment

I have seen Vuna have some absolute shockers. Even at his time with the sharks, he was more cold than hot with bad hands. He is an average first grader, but we made him look like Jona Lomu.

It is just our luck that shit players play well against us. The same goes for the crap 5/8 Ben Rogers, **** me we made him look like Lockyer.

Even with Jr Sau out, Uate just killed us.

The way we are going, we would struggle to beat the Bye next week

Crikey.

Comment

I disagree. Vuna has pace, strength and with good halves could be really good. I like him.

Comment

Originally posted by Dolphin View Post
                      that constantly gets caught short on the outside. I would love to know how many tries wingers score against us.

Freddy copped the blame for this but it is still happening!!
                      Because we have the worst backline in the comp

No need to over analyse things

Cronulla are as bad in attack as we are, but their backs are better defensively

We have a laughable backline

It's that simple

Comment

Working...
                      X