The only good thing tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The only good thing tonight

At least the jersey was better. It looked more like the Roosters jersey I used to know, plus I hope they get the proper socks back.

Originally posted by Rooster Cogburn View Post
    At least the jersey was better. It looked more like the Roosters jersey I used to know, plus I hope they get the proper socks back.
    that doesnt compare to the almighty dump i took with 2 mins to go, fark i needed that, unfortunately mr Hanky was wearing a Roosters jersey

Comment

I noticed the different Jersey as well.

I normally don't bag out the roosters back office, but the debarcle with the jerseys:

1) the roostermania jerseys with a printed logo not embroided.
      2) the massive delays with the Official jerseys
      3) now we have a new jersey what is different to the 2 that have already been on sale.

They have really dropped the ball with the jerseys this season !!!!

Delecto Oriens est odio Meridianus
      To love Easts is to hate Souffs

Originally posted by Bill Shankley, Liverpool FC
      At a football club, there’s a holy trinity – the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don’t come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques.
      Originally posted by Andy Raymond Commentating Souffs V Manly 18/04/09
      The fireworks at the Easter show are making more noise than the crowd tonight

Comment

Besides that...

You can't really fault Myles, Ryles and Mitch Aubusson. Myles has been our best player week by week, Aubusson always looks dangerous in attack and great in defense, and Ryles, since returning from injury, has led our yardage.

The rest...well...Carney was alright, FPN did some good things in the second half, as did Friend...but the less said about the others, the better.

Comment

Thought this was going to be a thread about Koups being left out.

Comment

Ryles was the only positive thing tonight. At least he gave me a laugh with the dressing room footage.

Fair dinkum, are Myles and Ryles the only guys you see taking the tough hitups?

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike View Post
              Ryles was the only positive thing tonight. At least he gave me a laugh with the dressing room footage.
              ahaha was taking a nap he was..

Comment

My Nerd Rope was pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster Cogburn View Post
                  I noticed that. All it needs now is the badge. EASTERN SUBURBS ROOSTERS. Then I'll be happy.

Comment

Loved the jersey they wore last night against the knoughts and I hope they keep it that way.
                    And I thought last night was meant to be "Heritage Round." What was "heritage" about the knoughts' jersey?
                    "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by The Mack View Post
                      Besides that...

You can't really fault Myles, Ryles and Mitch Aubusson. Myles has been our best player week by week, Aubusson always looks dangerous in attack and great in defense, and Ryles, since returning from injury, has led our yardage.

The rest...well...Carney was alright, FPN did some good things in the second half, as did Friend...but the less said about the others, the better.
                      Well said Mack, the first three you mention were the Roosters' best yet again and I can tell Carney gives a damn which bodes well for improvement.
                      "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike View Post

Fair dinkum, are Myles and Ryles the only guys you see taking the tough hitups?
                        He did look mightily relaxed......

A positive from me would also be finally properly meeting the one and only Jman.......a true gentleman.....

Another would be spending time with my great mates the Big Fella family......and watching Pearcesfantasy cop an earful from Phil Grahams mum....hehe...Very nice lady also.....

Comment

Originally posted by supermario View Post
                          I noticed the different Jersey as well.

I normally don't bag out the roosters back office, but the debarcle with the jerseys:

1) the roostermania jerseys with a printed logo not embroided.
                          2) the massive delays with the Official jerseys
                          3) now we have a new jersey what is different to the 2 that have already been on sale.

They have really dropped the ball with the jerseys this season !!!!
                          I can't cop the collar on that jersey, it's GAY.

Bring back the old school jersey and collar. It's not a collar unless it has a big arsed rubber button on it, ready to get caught in the oppositions eye socket.

Comment

why dont we have a foundation heritage or anzac jersey anymore?

Comment

I am assuming the jersey was only changed because of heritage round

I really liked it though, and wish they just wore that one week to week. Does anybody know if that actual design will be on sale?

Comment

Working...
                              X