Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just back from the game & here's my take..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah Mini is a shadow of his former self.
    That woeful last defence tackle attempt on Uate was pathetic,he used to be able to stop players one on one and make several line breaks.
    Should have retired after his last injury to save his reputation.
    Give Towers a shot at 1st grade fullback!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I was thinking I wouldn't mind Sam Perrett moving into the centres and Kane Linnett coming onto the wing. Perrett has always impressed me playing in the centres and I'd like to see him get closer to the action as a blockbusting centre, much in the same mould as Junior Sau. He breaks a lot of tackles and can be very useful out wide. If I recall correctly, Linnett played there in the Foundation Cup against the Tigers and done quite well. He is also tall and would be able to compete with aerial raids. Luke Towers has been in outstanding form and should be put in the fullback role. He will definitely offer speed to the side and also a bit of unpredictability, as I believe our attack has been too predictable over the past few weeks.

After a lot of chopping and changing, I think this side would be extremely competitive against the Titans.

1. Luke Towers
      2. Anthony Minichiello
      3. Phil Graham
      4. Sam Perrett
      5. Kane Linnett
      6. Todd Carney
      7. Liam Foran
      8. Jason Ryles
      9. Jake Friend
      10. Frank Paul-Nuuausala
      11. Nate Myles
      12. Mitch Aubusson
      13. Braith Anasta (c)

14. Daniel Conn
      15. Lopini Paea
      16. Jared Wearea-Hargreaves
      17. James Aubusson

I'd give Paea one more week to improve his form or replace him with Martin Kennedy.
      Last edited by footy; 05-17-2010, 01:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X