Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teams for Monday night

Titans:

1. Preston Campbell 2. Kevin Gordon 3. Clinton Toopi 4. Joseph Tomane 5. David Mead 6. Greg Bird 7. Scott Prince (c) 8. Luke Bailey (c) 9. Nathan Friend 10. Michael Henderson 11. Anthony Laffranchi 12. Mark Minichiello 13. Ashley Harrison
    Interchange: 14. Matthew White 15. Brad Meyers 16. Sam Tagataese 17. William Zillman

Roosters:

1.Todd Carney 2. Anthony Minichiello 3.Phil Graham, 4.Shaun Kenny-Dowall, 5.Sam Perrett, 6.Braith Anasta (c), 7.Mitchell Pearce, 8.Jason Ryles, 9.Jake Friend, 10. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves, 11.Mitchell Aubusson, 12.Nate Myles, 13. Frank Paul Nuuausala. Interchange from: 14.Daniel Conn, 15. Mose Masoe, 16. James Aubusson, 17. Nick Kouparitsas

Looking at the Titans line-up, we'd do well to stay within 10. Up at Skilled Park, on a monday night, i just don't like our chances.
    I rate this tougher than the Merge game, because at least Anzac Day fired the troops up.

I hope we see changes to our outside backs, otherwise, get your money on the Tits wingers for first try. They have the fastest combination in the game compounded by explosive centres.

First game this year where i really don't give us ANY chance - i'm open to surprises though!
    Last edited by BigMike; 05-25-2010, 05:12 PM.

Shit.

We're in big trouble.

Comment

Sydney Roosters: Todd Carney, Anthony Minichiello, Phil Graham, Shaun Kenny-Dowall, Sam Perrett, Braith Anasta (c), Mitchell Pearce, Jason Ryles, Jake Friend, Jared Waerea-Hargreaves, Mitchell Aubusson, Nate Myles, Frank Paul Nuuausala. Interchange from: Daniel Conn, Mose Masoe, James Aubusson, Nick Kouparitsas

Comment

smith has got to be kidding with that team.

frankpaul at lock, what a joke.

koupashitsas on the bench, what a joke.

fat moses on the bench, what a joke.

worst hooker in the comp on the bench, what a joke.

i can keep going but i feel sick now.

Comment

Actually, looking at the teams, i can't think of one area in which we are better than the Titans.

Backs - they are faster, more skillful and more explosive.

Halves - i think Pearce is one of the best young halves in the game, however against Prince, no chance. Bird is playing the role Anasta should be playing and brings more aggression.

Second Rowers - Nate against two of the best rep players in that position and one of the most explosive running forwards in Mini Mini. No chance.

Front Row - Ryles can match Bailey, but the rest of their props are so far ahead of ours it's not funny.

Bench - well, that's an easy one to figure out.

Here's to Titans having their worst game of the year!

Comment

why do we keep finding coaches that refuse to drop duds.

Comment

Good news - Jake Friend starting

Bad News - He'll spend the whole game tackling

Comment

Surely Tom Symonds would be fit enough after two games for Newtown.
                Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Not sure what Tom Symonds has done wrong?

Comment

Disappointing lineup, was expecting one change in the backline and Symonds to be back on the bench for Guerra/Koops.

Comment

Originally posted by rcptn View Post
                      Not sure what Tom Symonds has done wrong?
                      The rangas curse!!

Comment

I'm not concerned about Symonds, our weakest point at this time is our backline.

Going up against one of the better backlines in the comp, i was hoping for a change or two there.

If Ben Rogers tore us a new one, imagine what Prince is capable of.

Comment

6 days before we play and I'm hoping that's plenty of time for changes.

No 1 being Koopashitsme being dumped for Symonds. With Jaubs on the bench there's no excuse for Koupashitsme to have any part in our 17. Jaubs can cover hooker, halves and lock/back row.

At least Carney is now back at FB, which means that Mini can be pensioned off to the wing. And we we regain the organisation of Pearce in the halves. Neither Carney nor Anasta have shown they could organise a pissup in a brewery - which surprises me re Carney.

NC
                          Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

I think Mitchell Pearce is better than Prince.

Comment

Originally posted by eleroy View Post
                              I think Mitchell Pearce is better than Prince.
                              Maybe in a couple of years, not now.

Comment

Working...
                              X