No announcement yet.

5/8th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not one to critisize others who post here, however on this occasion I cannott resist the urge.
    Get off Anastas' case and Sod off you creep, your'e really pissing me off.
    Also whilst I'm at it show some respect to senior posters.

Comment

Originally posted by supermario View Post
      So arseplugger, what did you think of our 5/8 tonight?
      Silence is deafening...

Comment

spot on juggler, if we had of lost, the arseplugger would have wanted to crucify Anasta.

Delecto Oriens est odio Meridianus
        To love Easts is to hate Souffs

Originally posted by Bill Shankley, Liverpool FC
        At a football club, there’s a holy trinity – the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don’t come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques.
        Originally posted by Andy Raymond Commentating Souffs V Manly 18/04/09
        The fireworks at the Easter show are making more noise than the crowd tonight

Comment

Was great to see Braith playing both sides of the ruck tonight, his best game in a long time I reckon the bye did that ankle good.

Comment

Yep Anasta went well 2night.....but so did the whole side.
            Guess he needs a red hot Roosters and a dismal opposition to do something....cos he's been abysmal for weeks

Pearce is the Roosters saviour.......Lafranchi is one of the NRL's myths

Comment

Originally posted by sodomite View Post
              Yep Anasta went well 2night.....but so did the whole side.
              Guess he needs a red hot Roosters and a dismal opposition to do something....cos he's been abysmal for weeks

Pearce is the Roosters saviour.......Lafranchi is one of the NRL's myths
              Put it this way, without anasta, we are 2 tries down.

A players role in a team does not have to be a star role, Anasta is there as a foil for pearce, pearce does the fancy pants stuff, anasta does the dirty work.

One swallow does not make a summer, but this game alone has shot any argument or opinion you have of Anasta out of the water.

At a football club, there’s a holy trinity – the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don’t come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques.

Comment

Originally posted by supermario View Post
                Put it this way, without anasta, we are 2 tries down.

One swallow does not make a summer, but this game alone has shot any argument or opinion you have of Anasta out of the water.
                Put it this way...without Anasta someone else would have run amok from 6.....the Roosters were killing it

have a panadol and sit down granny..........tis many many games to go.....we won the spoon last year lol

Comment

Originally posted by sodomite View Post
                  Put it this way...without Anasta someone else would have run amok from 6.....the Roosters were killing it

have a panadol and sit down granny..........tis many many games to go.....we won the spoon last year lol
                  LOL granny !!! HAHAHA !!!

you and TOK are very much alike....no substance, just full of hot air.

there may be many games to go, but Anasta's game tonight proved that he does have the skill and talent to play the way he did. As i said, blows your theory that he is a talentless hack out of the water.

Night night arseplugger.

Comment

Originally posted by Greedy666 View Post
                    I'm starting to think that Thrashes Old Kodgers and the bumstuffer are the same person!
                    Similar writing and both never use capitals.
                    Its sad it has come to this Takes On Kocks.Making up new accounts to agree with yourself.
                    Pure farking GOLD.

Funny thing this thought also occured to to me this arvo, when I was taking a dump of course.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Working...
                    X