No announcement yet.

Dane Neilsen available??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We never seem to give our young blokes a go.. those we have get a short chance & then the mediocrity is allowed to reign..

Comment

BJ Leulia being blooded into first grade tonight. I'm sure Linnet is not too far away

Comment

I am going to tip that Leilua will become an outstanding centre for us, displacing SKD sooner rather than later.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mack View Post
          I am going to tip that Leilua will become an outstanding centre for us, displacing SKD sooner rather than later.
          And so far this game SKD is showing how good he can be..

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigFella View Post
            Except that pass he threw for no reason !

he is putting on some great footwork, but needs to cut this crap out.

And we are now getting caned with penalties...

Who was it that said that the ref would decide the game??

Delecto Oriens est odio Meridianus
            To love Easts is to hate Souffs

Originally posted by Bill Shankley, Liverpool FC
            At a football club, there’s a holy trinity – the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don’t come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques.
            Originally posted by Andy Raymond Commentating Souffs V Manly 18/04/09
            The fireworks at the Easter show are making more noise than the crowd tonight

Comment

Originally posted by The Mack View Post
              I can't see that happening, but god it was great to see BJ off the bench......his play the ball speed and youthful enthusiasm in general was impressive. I see him filling in the Cherrington role on the edges, he offers more than Guerra and looks like he will hold out Symonds another week too.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigFella View Post
                Its no coincidence that we played very well tonight and we blooded two future stars. puts pressure on our 1st graders to perform.
                Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Working...
                X