Mitchell Pearce is the answer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mitchell Pearce is the answer!

Junior Pearce is the answer,to the Roosters backline.What a sensational performance comming back from injury.Kimmorely PFFFFT!

he made a MAJOR difference tonight.

He was like a traffic cop with the white gloves on directing traffic. there was more composure with him there, he guided the team around the park, he demanded the ball and the team played off him.

he has really grown in maturity in the off season, he is able to hold his own and is now commanding respect not only from his team mates, but the opposition.

Remember he is only 21....................

Delecto Oriens est odio Meridianus
    To love Easts is to hate Souffs

Originally posted by Bill Shankley, Liverpool FC
    At a football club, there’s a holy trinity – the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don’t come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques.
    Originally posted by Andy Raymond Commentating Souffs V Manly 18/04/09
    The fireworks at the Easter show are making more noise than the crowd tonight

Comment

Originally posted by supermario View Post
      he made a MAJOR difference tonight.

He was like a traffic cop with the white gloves on directing traffic. there was more composure with him there, he guided the team around the park, he demanded the ball and the team played off him.

he has really grown in maturity in the off season, he is able to hold his own and is now commanding respect not only from his team mates, but the opposition.

Remember he is only 21....................
      where are those morons bagging the living daylights out of the kid. bag the club out for not giving youth a chance then show an absurd amount of disrespect and impatience for a bloody good young player. well done mitch

Comment

Defence is the answer, although I do agree we looked much better with Pearce directing us around the park.

Wasn't a player on the field who had a bad game though.

Comment

It was good to see the injection of youth tonite made the difference.Moses & BJ went very well for L platers.Baby Pearce was like you said the maestro.Cant wait to see Dugan running off him.

Comment

PEARCY IS OUR MAN!
            His attack is ****ing brillaint and plays real tought footy in defence.
            Good on ya Mitch! Great kicking game tonight!

Comment

Jnr Jnr was great and if NSW had any brains they would look to build the team around him over the next few years. A bit like Qld did with JT.

But hey Daley will still pick Kimmorley and his fellow cronies that havent been able to beat us for 5 years and we will hammer you at Suncorp

Comment

Leave Pierce out for this series. We need him each and every week.

Comment

what a terrific player he is at just 21 years of age.

come on rusty mate, its time to finally admit you were wrong about this kid.

Comment

Fantastic young player. Watching him play the exciting thing is that you can see that he still has alot of improvement in him.

I don't think I have seen a better halfback at his age.

Comment

Originally posted by fitzy View Post
                      Fantastic young player. Watching him play the exciting thing is that you can see that he still has alot of improvement in him.

When you compare him to Johns at the same age, he compares well. The way he guides the team is like that of a half back at the back end of his career.

The thing I like most is his competetiveness. It seems to lift the whole team.

Its hard not to get too excited and carried away!

Comment

Mitchell Pearce=Roosters captain,the sooner the better!

Comment

Originally posted by fitzy View Post

Maybe only Phil Blake or Greg Alexander.

Different types of players, though, to Pearce.

Comment

I want Pearce here till he is 34 Years Old. He has played so well this year and has come leaps and bounds. I hope he doesn't get picked for State of Origin and just continues to have a great season for our side.

Comment

Working...
                            X