Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will The Real Bwaiff Anasta Please Stand Up..Please Stand Up..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will The Real Bwaiff Anasta Please Stand Up..Please Stand Up..

That would have to be in the top 5 best Anasta performances in a Roosters jumper..

Faark he was impressive tonight..

When the Titans scored their 2nd try he was so positive & enthusiastic with the team behind the sticks...there was none of the usual "1000 Mile Stare...Where The Faark Am I?" look in Anasta's body language..I was extremely impressed...& completely shocked...I could sense tonight wasn't going to degenerate into the usual sheet we've had to put up with..

His ball-playing was great,2 try assists from memory..

I'd love to see him play to this level consistently..His tip back for SKDumb's first try was sublime..

I still think Myles or Pearce should be captain,but that was really good stuff from Anasta..

Originally posted by Horrie Is God View Post
    His ball-playing was great,2 try assists from memory..
    Almost three.. except Graham through the ball to the touch judge! lol, but Anasta was solid tonight. Didn't overdo the playmaking and essentially let Pearce control the side again.

It was good.

Comment

He played pretty good against the knights and backed that up with a good performance against the titans. Hopefully he keeps maintaining this form. Maybe he had time to read all the crap posted about him on this forum so he was fired up for this game?

Comment

yes are Marquee player was effective

just remember...if u play 200 odd first games and touch the ball at 1st or 2nd reciever when your team is steamrolloing a dismal opposition........................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .........something eventually will happen

Comment

Originally posted by sodomite View Post
          yes are Marquee player was effective

just remember...if u play 200 odd first games and touch the ball at 1st or 2nd reciever when your team is steamrolloing a dismal opposition........................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .........something eventually will happen
          C'mon champ....Credit where credit is due..

Only imbeciles don't give it

Comment

TBH I didn't think he was all that flash. He had some good moments and he had some shockers.

Meads second try, he got caught flat footed on Prince, terrible defence. His kicking game was very average.

Had some brilliant touches. The pass for SKDs first try was fantastic.

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike View Post
              TBH I didn't think he was all that flash. He had some good moments and he had some shockers.

Meads second try, he got caught flat footed on Prince, terrible defence. His kicking game was very average.

Had some brilliant touches. The pass for SKDs first try was fantastic.
              Agree. If that is Braith at his best then he definately isnt worth the $$ he is paid.

Comment

credit where it's due, that was Braiths best performance for as long as I can remember

Comment

he played well against the titans. one of his better games in a long time.

problem is that he went missing the last month before that game. he seems to only play really well about once every month - mr 20%. in the long run, that is not good enough from your marquee five eight.

lets see how he goes next week.

Comment

more running, less passing. That's Braiths game... Did anyone hear Pearce credit Anasta with settling the team down after the 2nd Gold Coast try?? That what a captain is for.. Well done Braith..

Comment

Working...
                    X