Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where are all the Anasta and Smith bashers...??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are all the Anasta and Smith bashers...??

Why is this place so quiet after a good team performance...

I think some people here prefer to be dissappointed..

Kudos to Smith for the blooding of Masoe, Leilua and Linett...(All still works in progress)..

Anasta had a very good game...

Ryles is the prop we needed..

The transformation of FPN has been amazing...80 minutes from the bloke..(I admit I have thrown some shit in his direction in the past)..

ha ha okay, im one of them. An ANASTA HATER! (but more of a koups hater) =)

BUT YES, he did have a very good game yesterday.

I just want more consistancy from him. He had a decent passing game yesterday!

Keep it up braith!

Comment

Are you trying to put your head on the shoulder of Mr Ryles in that pic...???

I should have included Koops although he did nothing good or bad last night..

Comment

Good post PTB especially the "work in progress" statement, we have quite a few in that category.

Braith really stepped it up last night maybe Pearce is the problem?.........jokes, couldn't help myself

Comment

you have got to be kidding.

a good performance by anasta against a reserve grade storm team doesnt overturn 5 years of failure and underperformance. unless you are happy with only a couple good games a year.

Comment

Originally posted by fred68 View Post
            you have got to be kidding.

a good performance by anasta against a reserve grade storm team doesnt overturn 5 years of failure and underperformance. unless you are happy with only a couple good games a year.
            Reserve grade or not, Im just saying.......YES, he did play well last night.
            Threw some great ball and made a couple of decent opportunities andjust hope after the bye he can back it up, Vs a good/bad side I dont care.

Comment

it was great seeing anasta at speed with ball in hands tearing up our left hand side! must have given finchy nightmares? ffof

Comment

Thanks Fred, your attendance has been noted...

It is actually 2 very good games out of three for Anasta and Smith...

Comment

Originally posted by Pass the Ball View Post
                  Thanks Fred, your attendance has been noted...

It is actually 2 very good games out of three for Anasta and Smith...

Agreed, he did play well two weeks ago against the titans.

Lets see, that makes two good games so far this year out of 12 or 13 that we have played. Thats about his usual average so at least he is consistent.

Comment

Three words
                    Frank Paul Nuasala.
                    barbarian ......arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!!!!!

Comment

Glad to see I can tick you off also Trew..

Fred, wipe that shit off your chin..

Comment

Why is this place so quiet after a good team performance...

I think some people here prefer to be dissappointed..

Kudos to Smith for the blooding of Masoe, Leilua and Linett...(All still works in progress)..

Anasta had a very good game...

Ryles is the prop we needed..

The transformation of FPN has been amazing...80 minutes from the bloke..(I admit I have thrown some shit in his direction in the past)..
                        Never a Smithy basher, however if thats what Anasta has to offer? Anasta had a good game. A very good game is a stretch. Although you would expect him to dominate a game like this.

I wouldn't put him in our top 3.

Comment

Originally posted by adzta View Post
                          Never a Smithy basher, however if thats what Anasta has to offer? Anasta had a good game. A very good game is a stretch. Although you would expect him to dominate a game like this.

I wouldn't put him in our top 3.

Agreed I thought our top 3 were FPN, Ryles and Linett..

Comment

Agreed I thought our top 3 were FPN, Ryles and Linett..
                            I really don't know where we go with Anasta. Everyone says we need to move him to lock. Myles has been great at lock, and now FPN is going great in that position.

Carney needs to be moved into the halves, but I wouldn't weaken the lock position to accomadate Anasta. Big question mark over his future at the club.

Comment

Enter TOK...

Comment

Working...
                              X