The NRL V Easts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The NRL V Easts

Whilst everyone blames a centre being played out of position, I will say one thing.

Too many times Easts not only dont get the 50/50 calls, they also dont get teh calls that are 80/20 in their favour.

There is definitaley an agenda against our club. Now whilst the average punter will blame teh Finch factor, with conspiracies that Finch Snr has it in for us since we rightly pissed off his useless son, the reality is much further left field than that.

Salary Cap. TV Contracts. Power. Control.

Ever since Politis and our club have been lobbying to raise the cap, or drop it all together - and rightly so because it is a restraint of trade and shouldnt be there to protect spastics like Souffs and Cronulla, the NRL has had it in for us.

Someone at Easts is eroding Gallop's resolve. The recent announcement that the cap is being increased is only the start. There will be more. And I cant help to think our club bosses are wielding teh shift in power...and teh NRL as it stands today, doesnt like it one bit.

They are hammering us in the press and on the field at any and every opportunity.

The NRL does not like us.

They can get ****ed. This game I once loved can get ****ed. I hope AFL, Soccer or lawn bowls blows teh game off the face of the earth.

Because the fellopian tubes running teh game today are a waste of ****ing space.
    Alcohol never solved any life problems.....then again neither did milk.

Bravo Melon...

Bring on some extreme lawn bowls I say.

Knitting.....mark my words, is coming to Western Sydney soon. The Poly's love it !!!

Comment

Funny, but I think News LTD are taking a liking to us because of this line of thinking. News would love nothing more than to see the cap scrapped so their teams (Storm, Broncos) wouldn't be caught rorting it.

Comment

Every team thinks like this, its called paranoia.

Comment

I remember reading somewhere recently we have won only 10 penalty counts in the last 75 games, certainly makes it hard to win many games.

what is really frustrating is that quite often the match is over before we even get our first penalty which is usually well into the second half.

Comment

I like the way Gus said he would only coach the NSW team if an independent commission is in place. Time to cut the News Ltd cancer out of controlling the game.

Comment

Originally posted by melon.... View Post
              Whilst everyone blames a centre being played out of position, I will say one thing.

Too many times Easts not only dont get the 50/50 calls, they also dont get teh calls that are 80/20 in their favour.

There is definitaley an agenda against our club. Now whilst the average punter will blame teh Finch factor, with conspiracies that Finch Snr has it in for us since we rightly pissed off his useless son, the reality is much further left field than that.

Ever since Politis and our club have been lobbying to raise the cap, or drop it all together - and rightly so because it is a restraint of trade and shouldnt be there to protect spastics like Souffs and Cronulla, the NRL has had it in for us.

Someone at Easts is eroding Gallop's resolve. The recent announcement that the cap is being increased is only the start. There will be more. And I cant help to think our club bosses are wielding teh shift in power...and teh NRL as it stands today, doesnt like it one bit.

They are hammering us in the press and on the field at any and every opportunity.

They can get ****ed. This game I once loved can get ****ed. I hope AFL, Soccer or lawn bowls blows teh game off the face of the earth.

Because the fellopian tubes running teh game today are a waste of ****ing space.
              Mate it has been like this for years.

Only morons believe this competition is clean.

I'm sure Teabags Only Koreans will flock to the defence of his employer. But, the competition is a farce.

It's hilarious reading today's paper where they once again try and disgrace the Melbourne Storm. Anybody who believes their script is a dead set simpleton.
              Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Originally posted by dice View Post
                I like the way Gus said he would only coach the NSW team if an independent commission is in place. Time to cut the News Ltd cancer out of controlling the game.
                Gus will make any excuse not to coach a team he knows will lose...he is trying to protect his reputation.

Comment

i dont blame gus, being financially drained on an annual basis by the news nrl, ie members pass, parking at fox, beer ayt the game, magazine, foxtel, im so dissillusioned i continue to keep a weather eye on the rugby!

Comment

Originally posted by melon.... View Post

lol

you are a delusional retard

and nothing more

Comment

Originally posted by Tries Off Kicks View Post
                      lol

you are a delusional retard

and nothing more
                      Copy Boy, Perry Mason wants his morning latte. You dont have to wear the maids outfit for this one.

****wit.

Comment

If the refs dont even the penalties up in the second half against the Raiders, then this thread is even more on the money.

You watching Tries off Kicks you retard? Tell me the NRL arent biased now you useless turd.

Comment

Canberra & Warriors were super league ponies... Nuff explanation!!

Comment

2nd half has begun, heard over the refs mike, brian smith has had a word about the penalty count.

Delecto Oriens est odio Meridianus
                            To love Easts is to hate Souffs

Originally posted by Bill Shankley, Liverpool FC
                            At a football club, there’s a holy trinity – the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don’t come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques.
                            Originally posted by Andy Raymond Commentating Souffs V Manly 18/04/09
                            The fireworks at the Easter show are making more noise than the crowd tonight

Comment

Originally posted by supermario View Post
                              2nd half has begun, heard over the refs mike, brian smith has had a word about the penalty count.
                              It worked.. we got one in the second half.

Comment

Working...
                              X