• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Twenty View Post
    Hello Uncle Backwards!!!

Yes, I believe he is.

You'll all love this.

Apparently (I read it on one of the forums) he had some custom made Red and Green Nike shoes made in the states.

Took ages to arrive.

When they did, they were too big so they went up for sale immediately!!!!
    GOLD GOLD GOLD.

Made my day mate, funny sheeat.

Sonicboomboy, the bloke who showed me arguing with logic online with tards was just a waste of time. Maybe the most pigheaded analpopper ive ever read, reminds me of our own Arseomite and Teabags Only Koreans.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

I bet that mole behind Carney as he set up the last goal gives a great blowjob. Should ask her dad if that is the case.

Comment

Originally posted by Lauren View Post
        Newcastle fans are the underrated scum of the NRL. Everybody I know who has attended a game up that way has come away with nothing good to say.

Meeting them halfway at Gosford is bad enough.
        I have not been to a Newcastle game since 2003...I have a problem with being pelted by rubbish from little old ladies.....skanky grandmothers of druggos.....

But all those in the pen know of the problems we have had for the last 2 years from the "lovely" and I use the term loosely, Dragon fans......apart from our honorary one..(love your work Yarran)..., and Gaz... who has been nothing but a gentleman....I find them the worst ferals of the lot....last year was the worst I have ever experienced.....

Comment

Originally posted by bigfox View Post
          Does anyone know Sonic Star? i would love to meet that bloke face to face. You should read some of the dribble he post on the granstand forum. Retard.
          Have you seen the live score thread about the game.
          He has been caught lying and making things up. He has claimed that Souffs beat the Roosters in all the stats. Someone just proved him wrong by posting the actual stats.

Will be interesting, I think he will just ignore it. But I think we should get on and attack the buggery out of the dickhead
          The Internet is a place for posting silly things
          Try and be serious and you will look stupid
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheLoneRooster View Post
            Funny stuff but I'll give the man kudos for his passion for the rabbitohs.
            I'm passionate about Souths too TLR, but I wouldn't be seen dead walking the streets in what basically amounts to a pair of ten pin bowling shoes.

That's what they looked like!!!
            lol@stmerge, 1 premiership and a claytons!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by stsae View Post
              GOLD GOLD GOLD.

Made my day mate, funny sheeat.

Sonicboomboy, the bloke who showed me arguing with logic online with tards was just a waste of time. Maybe the most pigheaded analpopper ive ever read, reminds me of our own Arseomite and Teabags Only Koreans.
              I knew YOU'D love that!!!

His lawn is now rleague.com where he is a mod (for those that were unaware) but he still frequents The Pride (The Joke of all Souths forums).

He's been banned from all others and barred access to another.

He is a pariah with bowling shoes. (He ordered another pair!!)
              lol@stmerge, 1 premiership and a claytons!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bigfox View Post
                Does anyone know Sonic Star? i would love to meet that bloke face to face. You should read some of the dribble he post on the granstand forum. Retard.
                Haha. That bloke is a ****wit. I'm sure he would read this site. C'mon Sonic come out and play.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingbilly View Post
                  Have you seen the live score thread about the game.
                  He has been caught lying and making things up. He has claimed that Souffs beat the Roosters in all the stats. Someone just proved him wrong by posting the actual stats.

Will be interesting, I think he will just ignore it. But I think we should get on and attack the buggery out of the dickhead
                  is that an invite for fun their Kingbilly, i think i was banned but like i told the good sort last night on the train, "im not a gynocologist but ill look into it for ya"

Comment

Originally posted by Twenty View Post
                    I knew YOU'D love that!!!

His lawn is now rleague.com where he is a mod (for those that were unaware) but he still frequents The Pride (The Joke of all Souths forums).

He's been banned from all others and barred access to another.

He is a pariah with bowling shoes. (He ordered another pair!!)
                    Rleague, I reckon he used me to get that mod job.

He accused me of dobbing him in one day then I was banned again, this time by Retard, for a weaker reason than NerdRooterMan ever attempted.

For being a cereal pest, would you believe, mwa, of all people????

Sonicsneekerboy, an arsemonkey, amusing and pathetic all rolled into one pair of shoes.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Working...
                    X