Anyone notice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone notice

The dynamic contribution of my boy Nicky K off the bench.

Dally M points 9.5.
    I take half a point off just because I dont want to seem biased.

Rock on Koupavuna.
    barbarian ......arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!!!!!

5 mins of pure bliss trew

Comment

It was a master stroke by Smith. He said Nicky K. on to lull Canterbury into a false sense of security, then just when they felt comefortable, BAM! On come Jake Friend again! Well done Nick! Nobody should sell short your great contribution to that victory!

Comment

Come on trew, one positive comment would be good.

I know you are happy deep down.
        Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Vasco, tell me please mate

where is the hate????

Comment

BTW I took a substantial position Canberra all up the mighty roosters.

How filthy was I at that forward pass???
            You think Braith was upset???

I was flicking through Dick Smith catalogues so I could price a new LCD cause I wanted to hurl the remote right into its ****ing heart!!

Comment

Trew,

Hows your boy Mitch looking?

Better than Whickey.
              Alcohol never solved any life problems.....then again neither did milk.

Comment

How many minutes did Kouparitsas get? Without looking, I would guess about 15. Now, tell me, what is the point of that? I just don't get it and feel the team would be better served with a player who Smith will make more use of than Nick.
                "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Speaking of noticing. Did anyone notice mr. Dowall during Morris' try off the kick?
                  Just turns his back and allows Morris to improve the position right under the post.

The guy is a true comedian.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLoneRooster View Post
                    How many minutes did Kouparitsas get? Without looking, I would guess about 15. Now, tell me, what is the point of that? I just don't get it and feel the team would be better served with a player who Smith will make more use of than Nick.
                    So he could make that fabulous pass at the ground during a crucial play. He's perfected it.

Comment

Originally posted by trewhella View Post
                      BTW I took a substantial position Canberra all up the mighty roosters.

How filthy was I at that forward pass???
                      You think Braith was upset???

I was flicking through Dick Smith catalogues so I could price a new LCD cause I wanted to hurl the remote right into its ****ing heart!!
                      Nice collect in the end...
                      Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike View Post
                        Speaking of noticing. Did anyone notice mr. Dowall during Morris' try off the kick?
                        Just turns his back and allows Morris to improve the position right under the post.

The guy is a true comedian.
                        I noticed and I wasn't impressed one iota. He had no idea that the 2 points he effectively conceded could potentially have meant the difference between winning and losing. Hope that Smith shoves a rocket up SKD's backside after that slackness.
                        "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

I am liking SKD this season.

Busting a huge amount of tackles, he is a danger in attack all the time and is very difficult to bring down, needs to improve his draw-and-pass but his linebreaking ability in flourishing.

However, against really fast, top of the line centres like Morris, SKD seems to really struggle. It is like he isn't sure about his size and how to use it, and his attitude and confidence seem to falter.

I will give him the benefit of the doubt though - remember, this is the first season he has played at centre, and whether fans hate him or not, he and Perrett have made 20 linebreaks and 186 tackle busts between them. Both regularly top 120 metres a game too.

Comment

Mack can you find out of all the tries we conceded this year which side has conceded the most. There lies my problem with SKD and Perrett.

Yesterday we missed 37 tackles and SKD missed 6 of them. I know you like your stats. That is 16% of our teams misses by our centre. The dogs targeted that side as they did in round one and we were exposed yet again. That is where teams target us and to date we have had no answer. Smithy rated our defense yesterday as a 1/10.

I can't give SKD BOD. He has had 16 games this year at centre and he has not improved his defensive reads and tackling techniques. He is the thorn in our defense. People will ask who else we have to replace him. I would rate BJ, Linnett and Graham as better overall centres than SKD.

Comment

Originally posted by Chickadee View Post
                              So he could make that fabulous pass at the ground during a crucial play. He's perfected it.
                              FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

seriously. Newtown. Stay there.

Comment

Working...
                              X