Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Souffs fans barracking for the Roosters.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Souffs fans barracking for the Roosters.

If we lose tonight Souffs drop out of the 8.

I'm torn, do I root for a win thereby assisting Souffs and their fans and have a scalding hot shower after or yell go locky at the radio and perhaps resign them to finals oblivion yet again?

Chook.

This is a serious conundrum!

Let's hope for a Roosters win, and Souths' finals hopes to be dashed in the coming weeks.
    FONK

Comment

don't be silly we need this win we are one win ahead of them and their +/- is far better then ours. If we lose tonight and don't stop the hayne train they could get ahead of us next week

Comment

Originally posted by Easts4Life View Post
        don't be silly we need this win we are one win ahead of them and their +/- is far better then ours. If we lose tonight and don't stop the hayne train they could get ahead of us next week
        Yeah I know but I feel dirty helping the bunnies.

Chook.

Comment

we are heaping them more by losing broncos will make the 8 anyway we could drop out with 2 losses

Comment

look at the bunnies draw in coming weeks.....it's going to be tough for them to qualify for the finals. ah well, the charity shield is in february, only 7 months for them to wait

Comment

Originally posted by Chook View Post
              Yeah I know but I feel dirty helping the bunnies.

Chook.
              Chook. You aint helping the Bunnies. Youre ****ing the shonky Broncs. Souffs are so useless they'll **** themselves...like St Choke.

Now repeat after me you lunatic....GO EASTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Alcohol never solved any life problems.....then again neither did milk.

Comment

Originally posted by melon.... View Post
                Chook. You aint helping the Bunnies. Youre ****ing the shonky Broncs. Souffs are so useless they'll **** themselves...like St Choke.

Now repeat after me you lunatic....GO EASTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                GO EASTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chook.

Comment

thank gosh go easts

Comment

Souffs will **** themselves up and that my friend will make it all the more sweeter.

GO EASTS

Comment

I want the vermin to make the finals.
                      NOTHING would make me happier than beat Souffs and St Merge in finals matches. Well. Winning the comp would. but it would be much sweeter if we took them out along the way. Imagine a GF against them....would be a once in a lifetime amazing day

Comment

Souths can fumigate their own pubes.

We'll look after our own and they can pour the baygon on their own if they want.

Comment

Working...
                        X