No announcement yet.

fukwit finch defends ref... again..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whicbh refs have we drawn for the parra game? what is our history like with them?

Comment

seriosly if i was a rich made man id put a hit out on Finch RITE ****ING NOW on Gavin Badger and Tim Mander three little pussys who will never admit a mistake
      We are the Fonk

Comment

Even if Mini did strip it, it clearly comes off Folau's hand last and travels forward - I cannot believe he is defending this MASSIVE blunder. There is 0% chance this is a try by the rules.

Comment

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/l...727-10udi.html

Fox takes the blame for not showing the crucial angle, but get this shit from Robert Finch in the article.

"However, Finch yesterday backed the call, saying his frame-by-frame analysis confirmed a Minichiello strip. ''I'm comfortable with the decision,'' Finch said."

How the fark can Finch say the footage "confirmed a Minichello strip" when there was no strip?

Robert Finch is a lying imbecile.

Chook.

Comment

Originally posted by Chook View Post
            "However, Finch yesterday backed the call, saying his frame-by-frame analysis confirmed a Minichiello strip. ''I'm comfortable with the decision,'' Finch said."
            Of course he's "comfortable with the decision". Had Folau pulled a gun and shot Minichiello while he was heading to the try line he'd be "comfortable with the decision" too, as would all his News Ltd puppeteers.

Comment

Robert Finch is simply a man out of his depth

His "leadership" in terms of the referees has been non-existent, and he should have been relieved of his duties long ago

Comment

The word "Finch" should appear as "F!#*h" when it has anything to do with the Roosters.

It's that offensive.

Comment

It really boggles the mind. A majority of commentators, ex players, current players, media and fans are all saying the folau try was a no try, yet Robert finch is comfortable with the desicion..........

Delecto Oriens est odio Meridianus
                  To love Easts is to hate Souffs

Originally posted by Bill Shankley, Liverpool FC
                  At a football club, there’s a holy trinity – the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don’t come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques.
                  Originally posted by Andy Raymond Commentating Souffs V Manly 18/04/09
                  The fireworks at the Easter show are making more noise than the crowd tonight

Comment

Originally posted by Procarlos View Post
                    "Arch (on-field referee Tony Archer) said he would have given it a try"

so what..... he's ****en moron at best
                    I don't believe that. It smells like an attempt to take the heat out of the situation because some have said it should have been refs call.

Comment

Working...
                    X