"fox admits.... we are full of...."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finch's response smacks of "it's not me, Ref"

Seriously, how many years have the had to get this perfected. Finch's management is all care and no responsibility.

Mario,
    Can we create a thread of administrators in the game we would most like to remove, including:

Gallop
    Finch
    Ribot (is he still around?)

any others who come to mind?

RLW has the most overrated players question in their poll, surely they could ask the question of players' thoughts on administrators. Interesting read
    Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Originally posted by Chook Norris View Post
      I wouldn't be able to say for sure that they truly knew there was another angle.. but did they stuff up? of course they did
      No doubt at all. It is the operators job to know all the camera angles available, and the fact the replay came up almost instantly after the try was awarded means the angle was identified and being rewound before the try was awarded. The only question is whether it was an innocent oversight not to communicate the fact to the video ref.... Broncos game, queenlander operator, "probable" match-winning try. I have serious doubts.

It remind me of Sterlo's concerns a couple years back that video operators are just as important as the video ref and could easily decide the outcome of a game by showing or withholding footage, but who is there to scrutinise their professionalism?

Comment

i dont understand how this incident hasnt attracted more attention from coaches, players or commentators...? finch didnt even say that it would be reviewed so it wouldnt happen again..... wtf? weak and suspicious!!!!!!

and if things like this did happen in the final i hope anasta walks them off the field cause these bs calls are really starting to get to me and i cant imagine how the players must feel..... thankfully it looks like we have a higher power on our side...lol....

Comment

Working...
        X