Sydney Roosters Members Home page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sydney Roosters Members Home page

Does anyone know who maintains the Members website these days?

Let them know the Page Title says: "Sydney Roosters 2009".

Either Dane doesnt do it anymore, or he has lost the plot.

Lift your game Easts.
    Alcohol never solved any life problems.....then again neither did milk.

I sent them an email about it a few months ago and got no reply

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Gunn View Post
      I sent them an email about it a few months ago and got no reply
      Says it all really. And they want my $50 bucks? **** off.
      Alcohol never solved any life problems.....then again neither did milk.

Comment

I also sent them an email about the "loyalty" program that was advertised with this years membership pack that they never started.......it's amateur hour !!

Comment

Originally posted by melon.... View Post
          Says it all really. And they want my $50 bucks? **** off.
          Muz can vouch for this, I met with Fisk when he was our "Marketing Manager" some years ago with a bunch of really good ideas for growing our fan base. He sat and nodded and I never heard another thing about them.

They need to get someone who actually knows who to manage a sporting team's fan base cause the bunch of so called marketing geniuses they have now with their nuffy ideas are a real turn off.

Chook.

Comment

Piss poor as usual from Roosters marketing. I wonder if they'll actually make an effort for members next year. Souths marketing leave us for dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Gunn View Post
              I also sent them an email about the "loyalty" program that was advertised with this years membership pack that they never started.......it's amateur hour !!
              That was the thing that got me - it's just completely made up. It meant absolutely nothing.

Anything to gain a couple of extra bucks...
              FONK

Comment

Originally posted by Chook View Post
                Muz can vouch for this, I met with Fisk when he was our "Marketing Manager" some years ago with a bunch of really good ideas for growing our fan base. He sat and nodded and I never heard another thing about them.

They need to get someone who actually knows who to manage a sporting team's fan base cause the bunch of so called marketing geniuses they have now with their nuffy ideas are a real turn off.

Chook.
                and i was cheering the day he left.

With marketing, i think we will see some improvement in membership and fan interaction. There is still alot to catch up on in relation to fan relations for the roosters marketing team.

I think alot in the past, they have focused on the big bucks and pushing for corprates and sponsors...........the fans have dropped behind a bit.

Delecto Oriens est odio Meridianus
                To love Easts is to hate Souffs

Originally posted by Bill Shankley, Liverpool FC
                At a football club, there’s a holy trinity – the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don’t come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques.
                Originally posted by Andy Raymond Commentating Souffs V Manly 18/04/09
                The fireworks at the Easter show are making more noise than the crowd tonight

Comment

I remember the day hadley and co were calling a roosters game at the sfs, and there was some sort of absurd pre game entertainment where they had inflatable mascots wrestling or something, and Hadley was putting shit on the entertainment and how laughable it was. Fisk walked past the box and they said "hey, here's the guy who organised this quality entertainment, Roosters marketing manager Richard Fisk"

Fisk came and sat in the box with them and proceeded to also put shit on the entertainment that he'd arranged and joked with them about how bad it was

Comment

Politis is gonna sack them all,
                    and start afresh

Comment

Originally posted by past glory View Post
                      Politis is gonna sack them all,
                      and start afresh

Dont be fooled -politis wont pay he thinks every one should work for free.

The NRL took over every ones web page remember -which in general opinion is shit.Spoke to dano today he says that marketing maintain their own web pages which =o
                      Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Working...
                      X