Anthony Minichellos 200th game.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anthony Minichellos 200th game.

I am certain its Anthonys 200th game in the NRL!!!!

It took long enough

Lets do it for Mini!!

Let's hope it coincides with his 100th try

Comment

Originally posted by BUDDY View Post
      Let's hope it coincides with his 100th try
      He will need about 4 won't he?

Comment

GOOOOOO MINI! My fave player of all time!

Comment

Originally posted by Luckyman333 View Post
          He will need about 4 won't he?
          If SKD can do it anybody can

Mini will show that hayne wanker how a proper fullback plays

Comment

did anyone else notice that Smith has taught Mini to pass? Two try assists against Broncos - the fast, flat cut-out pass leading to SKD's match-winner was as good as any in the game!
            Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

So glad mini reached this milestone he totally deserves it and also hope by the end of the year he breaks the rooosters all time try scoring record i think its 101 or something like that..

Comment

Originally posted by RooSta View Post
                So glad mini reached this milestone he totally deserves it and also hope by the end of the year he breaks the rooosters all time try scoring record i think its 101 or something like that..
                the Roosters All time try scoring record is 108 held by bill Mullins, Mini needs 8 more tries to beat that.

Delecto Oriens est odio Meridianus
                To love Easts is to hate Souffs

Originally posted by Bill Shankley, Liverpool FC
                At a football club, there’s a holy trinity – the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don’t come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques.
                Originally posted by Andy Raymond Commentating Souffs V Manly 18/04/09
                The fireworks at the Easter show are making more noise than the crowd tonight

Comment

What a way to bring up Mini's 200th, not only did we smash Hayne's Eels but i thought that was Mini's best game for quite a few seasons, two tries,try assist, i think he had two linebreaks according to Fox Sports, bouncing of tacklers, he brought Hayne down 1 on 1 in clear space honestly it could not have happened for a better club man after all he has been through to just make it to 200 was a feat by itself but to bring it up like tonight was amazing and thourougly deserved. Love you Mini, keep playing the way you are and you never know, you may get to play for NSW next year

Comment

keep him out of the blues team please. the fresher the old boy is the better.

Comment

It's beautiful watching Mini run the ball from the back without wondering if the next tackle could be his last.

Comment

Congrats Mini! I'm sorry I ever doubted you, you are without a doubt a true Roosters champion!

Comment

plz forgive me Mini :P

great game by him tonight.. he'd be my MoM out there tonight

Comment

He's come good after all those injuries, only a great player could do that, and Mini certainly is such.
                            Glad he's a Rooster.

Comment

Working...
                            X