Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pass the Ball View Post
    I am LOL at work with your response..

I meant for you to re-read the thread not that I had re-read the thread..(If that makes any sense)..

I do feel you were being negative towards Perrett without recognising what he does contribute to our team..I stand by that..

It has nothing to do with whether you like the guy or not..Who could not like Sammy P..

Peace..
    Not being negative. Clearly Perrett makes lots of metres with his dummy half runs, and this takes load off our forwards. I am not blind.

There is a big assumption being made that if Perrett was replaced that nobody else is capable of making those dummy half runs. That is what I disagree with. The likes of Mini and SKD make decent dummy half runs as well, and I would bet they step up to the plate to make some extra runs if Perrett wasn't there. Assuming that is the case, then Perrett no longer becomes our best option on the wing and I can see him eventually being replaced.

If we ever get to the stage that we find someone better than Perrett on the wing then that is a good problem to have.

I will have nothing more to say on the matter...peace.

Comment

Working...
    X