JWH injury??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JWH injury??

Does anyone know the extent of his injury??

He had a huge game against them last time. I hope he is back for this game.

Comment

I think it might just be a bit more serious than one round.

Will try and find out more though...

Comment

Oh no! Maubs may be out for two!!

Injury Update:

The Sydney Roosters could welcome back three forwards but lose one ahead of Sunday’s blockbuster against the St George Illawarra Dragons.

Mitchell Aubusson suffered a left shoulder injury against the Parramatta Eels and will have scans to determine the full extent of his injury after helping the Roosters to their fifth consecutive win.

The form back-rower may miss two matches if the results don’t come back in his favour but Tom Symonds, Jared Waerea-Hargreaves and Daniel Conn are likely to be fir for selection.

Symonds was cleared of any structural damage to his knee, only suffering soft tissue damage in the win over the Broncos.

Waerea-Hargreaves may also make a comeback from a minor tear to his calf and Conn from a mild concussion after he walked away from last Monday dazed.

Comment

while maubs may be out, thats not a bad 3 to be returning, Conn JWH and Symonds !

Delecto Oriens est odio Meridianus
          To love Easts is to hate Souffs

Originally posted by Bill Shankley, Liverpool FC
          At a football club, there’s a holy trinity – the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don’t come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques.
          Originally posted by Andy Raymond Commentating Souffs V Manly 18/04/09
          The fireworks at the Easter show are making more noise than the crowd tonight

Comment

That is very bad news if Maubs is out...

Very bad indeed...

Comment

Originally posted by Pass the Ball View Post
              That is very bad news if Maubs is out...

Very bad indeed...
              Huge loss if he is out. he effectively had the task of shutting down Hayne. Did a bloody good job of it

I hope he did not hurt it when he scored - the "Plane" came crashing down on him after he scored and he looked to be in pain when he got up. Hayne has a habit of doing that to tryscorers - dog act

Comment

Nate back to second row, Mose to start and JWH onto the bench.
                BJ to come on after 25 minutes and he needs to step up and be the wide running backrower we will be missing.

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Morley View Post
                  Huge loss if he is out. he effectively had the task of shutting down Hayne. Did a bloody good job of it

I hope he did not hurt it when he scored - the "Plane" came crashing down on him after he scored and he looked to be in pain when he got up. Hayne has a habit of doing that to tryscorers - dog act
                  that would be my guess, his arm looked a little limp when he got off the ground

Comment

Originally posted by morley101 View Post
                    Nate back to second row, Mose to start and JWH onto the bench.
                    BJ to come on after 25 minutes and he needs to step up and be the wide running backrower we will be missing.

well said

BJ becomes v important if Mitch is out

Comment

Don't they play on different sides of the field..??

Maubs is desperately needed to snuff out Creagh and Cooper on our right edge..(What I mean is he needs to hold SKD's hand in defence, as he has been doing)..

Not sure that BJ can do this...No problems with BJ running the ball..

Comment

We will miss his defence more than anything.

BJ did a very good job filling in for Anasta on our left v Brisbane. I'm comfortable with him starting.

Comment

What about our home grown Ranga? He's a bit bigger than BJ, not as quick, but is more likely to be able to handle Creagh 1 on 1

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Morley View Post

Spot on MM. If MAubs got injured through the actions of hayne then that would be wrong because there was nothing to be gained from what hayne did. Karma awaits you hayne.
                            "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

bj wood be able to handle anything that came at him he is a big boy

Comment

Working...
                              X