Whole new TEAM.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whole new TEAM.

We got a whole new team six weeks ago, and have won 5 from 6 since then, could have been 6 from 6 with a bit of luck against the Warriors.

Carney at 5/8th, Braith to Lock, Mini to Fullback, Friend at Hooker, and the addition of Linnet , Leluia and Mose have lifted us from an average team to an outstanding team.

Everyone has lifted since these changes showed them they can match it with anyone, we have a TEAM.

Im in Brisbane,and have only been to 3 games this year, Easter against the Drongos in Sydney, the Titans on the GC, and the Drongos again here, but Im flying to Sydney to see us Purge the Merge.

We can win this game and we can win the whole thing, but even if we dont I am so happy to be a Rooster.

Other than winning the comp, we need to finish higher than the Bunnies on the ladder so I don't have to wash my brothers car with a T-Shirt on that says "My team sucks". Hoping Burgess gets a week or two.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnL View Post
      Other than winning the comp, we need to finish higher than the Bunnies on the ladder so I don't have to wash my brothers car with a T-Shirt on that says "My team sucks". Hoping Burgess gets a week or two.
      You wont be washing any car JohnL , if the deal works in reverse dont even wash yours for the til september, your brother will do it.

Comment

All I know if we are truely the ****en goods right now and I feel like we can beat any side in this comp. I havent felt this cinfident week in week out about this team in years.

OH WHATA FEELING!

Comment

Originally posted by Roosdaman View Post
          You wont be washing any car JohnL , if the deal works in reverse dont even wash yours for the til september, your brother will do it.
          Yes it does work in reverse. He bet me at the beginning of the season. Brave of him considering we got the spoon and they bought some decent players. I hate betting against my team for some reason, no matter how sure I am. I had to take this bet though even though I regretted it at the time.

He would ring me when the bunnies would win and the roosters would lose. Did not matter to that we did not actually play each other.
          If he washes my car I will be videoing it and whacking it on youtube...

Fingers crossed but I am a little confident....

Comment

Originally posted by JohnL View Post
            Yes it does work in reverse. He bet me at the beginning of the season. Brave of him considering we got the spoon and they bought some decent players. I hate betting against my team for some reason, no matter how sure I am. I had to take this bet though even though I regretted it at the time.

He would ring me when the bunnies would win and the roosters would lose. Did not matter to that we did not actually play each other.
            If he washes my car I will be videoing it and whacking it on youtube...

Fingers crossed but I am a little confident....
            From what I saw on Friday night, your brother had better get the k-mart brochures and check them for the Turtle Wax specials.

They were rubbish, Sandow and Sutton would have to be the worst halves in the comp. I will play State Of Origin before Sutton ever will and I don't know how Sandow made it to the NRL with that passing game. I saw kids in the mod league at half time with better passing games than him.

Souths will not make the 8.
            Last edited by Imadog; 08-02-2010, 04:59 PM. Reason: fix grammar

Comment

Originally posted by Imadog View Post
              I don't know how Sandow made it to the NRL with that passing game. I saw kids in the mod league at half time with better passing games than him.
              Agreed. His passing game is horrible. Almost as bad as Daniel Mortimer in fact.. and that's saying a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Roosdaman View Post
                We got a whole new team six weeks ago, and have won 5 from 6 since then, could have been 6 from 6 with a bit of luck against the Warriors.

Carney at 5/8th, Braith to Lock, Mini to Fullback, Friend at Hooker, and the addition of Linnet , Leluia and Mose have lifted us from an average team to an outstanding team.

Everyone has lifted since these changes showed them they can match it with anyone, we have a TEAM.

Im in Brisbane,and have only been to 3 games this year, Easter against the Drongos in Sydney, the Titans on the GC, and the Drongos again here, but Im flying to Sydney to see us Purge the Merge.

We can win this game and we can win the whole thing, but even if we dont I am so happy to be a Rooster.

If we had beaten the Warriors it would have been 7 from 7 as we had won the prior week as well

Comment

Originally posted by Chook Norris View Post
                  Agreed. His passing game is horrible. Almost as bad as Daniel Mortimer in fact.. and that's saying a lot.
                  Does Mortimer have a passing game?..

Comment

Originally posted by Horrie Is God View Post
                    Does Mortimer have a passing game?..
                    i shit you not.. the bloke is unco!

Comment

Early days
                      We've won nothing

See signature
                      Alcohol never solved any life problems.....then again neither did milk.

Comment

Working...
                      X