Desalination plant at the SCG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desalination plant at the SCG

It will be set up in bays 32 and 33 of the SCG this Sunday. After all tears flow down into the catchment, and the salt is seperated, the water supply of Sydney should rise by ten percent.

For those of you supporting the Roosters in other bays.... Red, white and Blue shamwows will be handed out at the enterance to soak up the salty ones.

That's Nice Dude! Kudos to your comedy writer!

Comment

Originally posted by Hugh Jorgan View Post
      It will be set up in bays 32 and 33 of the SCG this Sunday. After all tears flow down into the catchment, and the salt is seperated, the water supply of Sydney should rise by ten percent.

For those of you supporting the Roosters in other bays.... Red, white and Blue shamwows will be handed out at the enterance to soak up the salty ones.

Very funny Hughbert, say g'day to your old man for me.

Comment

Choooooooooooke.

Comment

Originally posted by DeanotheRooster View Post
          Choooooooooooke.
          on chicken bones!

Comment

Nice..Cheers..

I hear Roosters supporters will be giving free Heimlich manoeuvres to all St Merge fans..

Comment

Originally posted by Horrie Is God View Post
              Nice..Cheers..

I hear Roosters supporters will be giving free Heimlich manoeuvres to all St Merge fans..
              Ahhh sure Horrie....you just want an excuse to dry hump a Dragon fan.

Comment

Ahhh sure Horrie....you just want an excuse to dry hump a Dragon fan.
                How did you find out about my love of humping the retarded?..

WHO TOLD..
                Last edited by Horrie Is God; 08-02-2010, 05:50 PM. Reason: added sheet..mmnnkay..

Comment

Working...
                X