X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Queers primed

We always play these priks into form.

No matter how bad they've been.

Everyone's saying we'll flog 'em. No one's giving them a chance....

Perfect situation for Bennett.

He'll use our game to jumpstart their season... get on a roll.

I hope we're ready.

One at a time.

Go Easts.

I feel quietly confident...but nervous...we are quality...one game..

GO EASTS!

Comment

Originally posted by Samwise View Post

I hope we're ready.

One at a time.

Go Easts.

I've got the same feeling. The Dragons are no doubt struggling but they will be ready to go on Sunday. A win would get them back.

But if we beat them I'm certain we will win the minor premiership.

Comment

Originally posted by fitzy View Post
        I've got the same feeling. The Dragons are no doubt struggling but they will be ready to go on Sunday. A win would get them back.

But if we beat them I'm certain we will win the minor premiership.
        That's what we want. A real test.

Comment

Best attack v best defence, it'll be good.
          No point trying to go around them, so my guess of what Bwian will do, 1 off runners angling back behind the ruck, then short ball offloads.
          Our forwards did lots of offloads before the line on Sat, maybe it was preparation for this week.

Comment

Originally posted by Chookies74 View Post
            Best attack v best defence, it'll be good.
            No point trying to go around them, so my guess of what Bwian will do, 1 off runners angling back behind the ruck, then short ball offloads.
            Our forwards did lots of offloads before the line on Sat, maybe it was preparation for this week.
            Yep well said. If we try to go around them it will be a frustrating day for us. They defend that well. The way to get them is right up the middle.

Comment

Originally posted by Samwise View Post

I hope we're ready.

One at a time.

Go Easts.
              Samwise, this is easily the best post in 3 weeks. Yes we are playing teh best football since 2004. Yes we are roaring up the charts.

But we havent won anything yet. We are setting ourselves up for a huge disappointment. This will be the toughest game for us. Forget Brisbane, Dogs, Parra. Saints and Manly will be the test. I expect to drop one or both games. I expect us to then ramp up and run home but fall short.

Im happy to see otherwise, and whilst the euphoria here is understandable given most people have put up with a pathetic club for 5 years, it is way way over the top.

You dont win finals leaking 20 and 30 points. Only last week did we defend close to where we should be. We must do better this week.

Bennett is a cock that loves beating Easts. He will throw everything at us.

I expect the great Red and White chokers to choke once more, but it aint semi finals yet.
              Alcohol never solved any life problems.....then again neither did milk.

Comment

Working...
              X