Its all so funny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its all so funny

How six weeks ago we were hopeless, useless and had the worst slowest players in the comp. Well according to some on here including myself. I think most playing rosters are similar these days, its just confidence that sets teams apart. Oh, and Todd Carney. EASTS TO WIN!!!

I was ridiculed for identifying the Warriors game as one of our best and a turning point in our fortunes. The same people are now ridiculing me for highlighting deficiencies in our team.

Comment

Originally posted by dice View Post
      I was ridiculed for identifying the Warriors game as one of our best and a turning point in our fortunes. The same people are now ridiculing me for highlighting deficiencies in our team.
      You could draw a parallel with the Dogs game at the Showground in 2002, we had just come off a hammering at the hands of the storm, Flanno was at half, i remember his one handed feed into the scrum.

We lost that match, but it was the turn around game, we knew then what it took to win.

Delecto Oriens est odio Meridianus
      To love Easts is to hate Souffs

Originally posted by Bill Shankley, Liverpool FC
      At a football club, there’s a holy trinity – the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don’t come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques.
      Originally posted by Andy Raymond Commentating Souffs V Manly 18/04/09
      The fireworks at the Easter show are making more noise than the crowd tonight

Comment

Working...
      X