No announcement yet.

Get some poker play with Rylsie !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This was supposed to start 6 mins ago wasn't it?

Dammit.

Comment

Has it finished already?
      Nothing is happening for me.

Comment

They stuffed up somewhere because it started at 4 and finished at 6 according to the info on the page.

Did anyone here win?

Comment

I think they had a major timing screw up, it seems to have started at about 6pm rather than 8 pm and the Tornament (connected to the tornament ID) is now completed.

Delecto Oriens est odio Meridianus
          To love Easts is to hate Souffs

Originally posted by Bill Shankley, Liverpool FC
          At a football club, there’s a holy trinity – the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don’t come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques.
          Originally posted by Andy Raymond Commentating Souffs V Manly 18/04/09
          The fireworks at the Easter show are making more noise than the crowd tonight

Comment

Looks like they have another one for next week.
            I hope they get the time right next time.

Comment

Originally posted by amyls89 View Post
              They stuffed up somewhere because it started at 4 and finished at 6 according to the info on the page.

Did anyone here win?
              Yeah thats 4 am in the time zone that the servers are held. they screwed up the time

At a football club, there’s a holy trinity – the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don’t come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques.

Comment

Originally posted by BUDDY View Post
                Looks like they have another one for next week.
                I hope they get the time right next time.
                Your spot on Buddy, it appears to be a 6PM start (4am on the full tilt server time)

Register now and get in on it.

Comment

So what ended up happening here? Did the game actually go ahead, but started early? How many people played? Who won?

I was at work! I would have loved to play. I go alright at that poker business.

Unfortunately I am working next Thursday night as well.

I reckon this should happen for every home game we have! A good opportunity to get roosters supporters together as a community... and a good opportunity for me to win seats in a corporate box =D

Comment

I logged on from 4 different computers and won 3 spots...

So me and 5 mates will be giving you plebs the bird from our luxurious box....

Comment

Originally posted by Pass the Ball View Post
                      I logged on from 4 different computers and won 3 spots...

So me and 5 mates will be giving you plebs the bird from our luxurious box....
                      Don't worry they'll mix up what time the game starts so the door will be locked until 9pm anyway... Enjoy

Comment

Originally posted by micase View Post
                        Don't worry they'll mix up what time the game starts so the door will be locked until 9pm anyway... Enjoy

I don't even know how to play poker online. I'm in GA like the rest of you...

Comment

Originally posted by Pass the Ball View Post
                          I don't even know how to play poker online. I'm in GA like the rest of you...
                          GA ?? Gamblers Anonymous????

Comment

Roosdaman was going good while I was in. I was sitting next to him till my suited KQ got busted with JQ offsuit and he was playing a solid game.

Comment

Working...
                            X