9,000 whats the story?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rooster88 View Post
    There was a woman behind us who yelled "forward pass" and "offside" everytime the titans did something throughout the whole match which was very annoying. I was a bit embarassed when one of the roosters fan insulted badgers mum. Apart from that, I thought it was a good crowd for monday night footy.
    Well she was right about the forward passes in the first half,G/C got away with quite a few of them,i was surprised when the ref actually pulled them up for two in the second half.

Comment

Originally posted by rooster88 View Post
      I was a bit embarassed when one of the roosters fan insulted badgers mum.
      ... critical of her lack of use of contraception no doubt !

Comment

I was another one of the 9000 had to drag my Souths supporting dad since no one else could be bothered going... Most of those 9000 were in the sfs members.

Comment

I pulled Snr and Jnr with me to the match for the first time this year.

The members was pretty well populated, which was a bit surprising considering that the chookpen was 50% full.
          It's scientifically impossible for Easts to be in Souths' shadow when there's daylight between them and us.
          Easts to win

Comment

Originally posted by Kingbilly View Post
            I thought it ok, very few GC supporters and a Monday night.
            I have seen worse.
            Yep...why do we keep getting games against QLD teams with no local support and no rivalry on Monday nights?

Lats night's crowd wasnt too bad, like you said, we've seen much worse. The monday night crowd v the cowboys that was announced as 6000 looked more like 3000.

Comment

At least the crowd was made up of 98% Roosters supporters. Overall a small crowd, but how bad is it going to the footy on Monday night! I love coming home after work and turning on Fox to watch the game, but having to attend the game isn't ideal

Comment

Working...
              X