No announcement yet.

The One Real Positive....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phil Graham is beginning to get on my nerves now..

He really fugged up last night..

Comment

Kane Linnett return.......

Originally posted by Madduke View Post
      Maybe when Linnett gets well again, the backline will be like this.
      Mini
      Linnett (that mother is fast)
      BJ
      SKD
      Perrett
      Was told he's recovering well and looking to return in round 26 against the Cowgals .

Comment

The one real positive about last nights game is that it was only 80mins. Why prolong the embarrassment.

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post
          The one real positive about last nights game is that it was only 80mins. Why prolong the embarrassment.
          If you were embarrassed after last nights effort, its a wonder you didn't neck yourself at some stage last year!

Comment

Originally posted by theGman View Post
            Was told he's recovering well and looking to return in round 26 against the Cowgals .
            What happened to 4-6 weeks?

Comment

Originally posted by Kramer86 View Post
              I wouldn't be against this. I recall one match where BJ and Linnett played together down the same side of the field, and swapped between wing and centre throughout the match
              Yeh it was against the Dogs, they had a field day.

There's a lot of similarities to players like Mateo, Sa, Taumata, Cherrington & dare I say it?? SBW but when you look at their careers in League they all left a lot to be desired... it seems with flair comes an attitude. Lets just hope he's got his head screwed on properly.

Comment

Originally posted by Kramer86 View Post
                What happened to 4-6 weeks?
                The weekend we play the Cowgals is the 4th week!

Comment

Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post
                  If you were embarrassed after last nights effort, its a wonder you didn't neck yourself at some stage last year!

My therapist made me forget last year. Thanks a lot headless one!

Comment

Mini
                    Linnett
                    BJ
                    SKD
                    Ferguson/Carney
                    Carney
                    Pearce

would be gun next year

Comment

Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post
                      The thing with last year was that we were expecting to go shit. This year we promised so much...and delivered but then we've started to suck shit again.

I know it's a "rebuilding" year but some of us are selfish and want instant gratification.

You know, like when we elect a party to govern this bloody country.

Comment

Originally posted by theGman View Post
                        The weekend we play the Cowgals is the 4th week!
                        True, that has gone quickly!

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
                          Yeh it was against the Dogs, they had a field day.

There's a lot of similarities to players like Mateo, Sa, Taumata, Cherrington & dare I say it?? SBW but when you look at their careers in League they all left a lot to be desired... it seems with flair comes an attitude. Lets just hope he's got his head screwed on properly.
                          BJ doesn't have a lot of flair though. At least not at this stage. At his age, he looks more mature as a footballer than most of those players you mentioned above!

Comment

Working...
                          X