Brian the Rooster Fan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian the Rooster Fan

I may have missed something but does anyone know whats happened to old Brian? Haven't seen him in a while. I used to say g'day to him out the front of the north-east gates at the SFS before i came into games.

He hasn't been in the best of health lately, he comes to games when possible, in rooster comb and all, but it seems some times he is not well enough.

Delecto Oriens est odio Meridianus
    To love Easts is to hate Souffs

Originally posted by Bill Shankley, Liverpool FC
    At a football club, there’s a holy trinity – the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don’t come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques.
    Originally posted by Andy Raymond Commentating Souffs V Manly 18/04/09
    The fireworks at the Easter show are making more noise than the crowd tonight

Comment

Sadly as Mario said, Brian is not very well at all.....

He made it out to the Dragons or Cronulla game, but has been to less than a handful of games all year.....

Comment

Originally posted by supermario View Post
        He hasn't been in the best of health lately, he comes to games when possible, in rooster comb and all, but it seems some times he is not well enough.
        He has no choice.

That is his hair.

Comment

Thats a bloody shame, Brian is a legend, I introduced my daughter to him and we got a photo with him a few years ago. I hope hes going to see his beloved Roosters perform for years to come.

Comment

Sad news about Brian's health..

He is a Rooster through & through..

I still remember him revving up the Turner Stand at the Sports Ground..

I wish he'd remove the curse he put on Penwiff though..

They've beaten us almost everytime we've played them since he cursed them..Including a faarking GF..

Hope his health improves soon..

Comment

Thats sad news. Hope his health improves. He is an institution.

Comment

Following the Roosters will do that to a man.
                Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

A freak but hope he makes it to the semis.

Comment

NUFF SAID.

Comment

Great picture of Brian that cookoman.
                      "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by cookoman View Post

NUFF SAID.
                        Hahahaha........and that's before the game has even started when he's cursing each and every single player.
                        I can still remember him pacing up and down like a chook at North Sydney Oval firing all the rooster fans up when i was about 5 or 6.And my old man telling me that he was wearing the same gear when he was a kid......Good ol Brian.

Comment

Thanks for the pic cookoman.

I often spoke to him outside the gates too. He has relatives who attend games.....including a little grandson who I reckon is a chip off the old block.........old?....what am I saying?...he's younger than me.

Comment

Originally posted by Maggie View Post
                            Thanks for the pic cookoman.

I often spoke to him outside the gates too. He has relatives who attend games.....including a little grandson who I reckon is a chip off the old block.........old?....what am I saying?...he's younger than me.
                            Yeah Brians daughter, son, grandson still come a fair bit....His sister is there every week.......

My 2 older boys always used to sit down the front with Brian and his daughter every week.....He's a great bloke......

Comment

Working...
                            X