Raiders stand between Roosters and finals week 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raiders stand between Roosters and finals week 2

the way I see the first week of the finals playing out only a Canberra victory will stop us getting through to the second week of the finals, there is no chance Manly will get anywhere near beating the Dragons, infact with all the injuries and likely suspensions Manly will struggle to name a team for this weekend.

that leaves the Penrith v Canberra match on saturday night as the one that will decide if we play in week 2.

unfortunately I just can't see us beating the Tigers on Saturday our form over the last 5 weeks has been very ordinary and even the 30 minutes against Manly is called into question on the back of their recent form.

if we lose and Canberra/Manly lose we face an away trip to either the Gold Coast or New Zealand in the second week of the finals.

a loss in the first week at the SFS and an away match in the second week against the warriors? I dont like the smell of that, im getting deja vu.

lets just be confident the chooks can win on saturday. with four of our key players returning, we should be able to get the job done!

Comment

Forget other results. Why do do many bank on other games. Easts are in control of easts fortunes...nobody else.

One at a time, win this one and we don't need to worry about fades and bollocks.

This one first.

This one only.

One at a time
      Alcohol never solved any life problems.....then again neither did milk.

Comment

Dudes let's focus on rooster.
        I hope we do face dem raiders.
        Carney will show dem he is clean and da best.

Comment

We should beat the Tigpies

Comment

No, we will beat the tigers.

If it was out at Leichhardt then I'd be worried. It's our house, we've been outnumbered before.

Comment

We haven't even lost yet!

Comment

We haven't even played yet!

Comment

Originally posted by fletch View Post
                  the way I see the first week of the finals playing out only a Canberra victory will stop us getting through to the second week of the finals, there is no chance Manly will get anywhere near beating the Dragons, infact with all the injuries and likely suspensions Manly will struggle to name a team for this weekend.

that leaves the Penrith v Canberra match on saturday night as the one that will decide if we play in week 2.

unfortunately I just can't see us beating the Tigers on Saturday our form over the last 5 weeks has been very ordinary and even the 30 minutes against Manly is called into question on the back of their recent form.

if we lose and Canberra/Manly lose we face an away trip to either the Gold Coast or New Zealand in the second week of the finals.

And you really think the tigers form has been any better???

we hold the ball, we will lap them

Comment

We can beat the Tigers!

If we get a few of the troupes back on deck & keep Koups away from the ground altogether, we have a very very good chance.

Comment

Lets just ****ing beat the Tigers,,,**** what might or might not happen.

Go Easts

Comment

If we can't beat the Tigers, we are pretenders anyway.

Comment

We haven't named a team yet!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X