To FONK or not to FONK ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To FONK or not to FONK ...

I am a firm believier in FONKination. However, I thought of two alternatives for anyone who is not on the bandwagon.

SINK and DINK

DINK - Die Immediately Nick Kouparitsis - hard but fair

SINK - Suck It Nick Kouparitsis - for those who find the first two options a little harsh.

This clown is the new Graham Appo of our finals campaign. He has to go.

To be fair...he has done his best IMO......but he is not a FG player and knows it.....this adds to his nervousness and snowballs from there!
    Newtown have done nothing to deserve having him back.......perhaps BTPF (back to park footie) and have fun NK.

Comment

I never joined the FOFF and wont be part of this. I like to think that I can look at the bigger picture and cannot blame him for playing the way he does OR being in the team. That's Smiths reason and he knows why. Koups tries his best and if that's all he can do, well Smith has to be the one to congratulate or blame. As for giving away penalties, I recall Fitzy in his early days at Bondi giving so many penalties and or losing the ball and look what he became? Also Ryles is bad at turning over the ball through penalties or pushing that pass so it's not only Koups turning the ball. I also believe in supporting our players. Of course there are some players that never deserve our support throughout Easts history but Koups is not one of them so... No FONK for me please.

Comment

I too am abstaining from FONKING...

Although FONKING does sound like fun....

Comment

Originally posted by Pass the Ball View Post
          I too am abstaining from FONKING...

Although FONKING does sound like fun....
          'Fonking' Isn't that a Black Eyed Peas song?

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post
            'Fonking' Isn't that a Black Eyed Peas song?
            No no no no, Don't Fonk with my heart !!!!

Delecto Oriens est odio Meridianus
            To love Easts is to hate Souffs

Originally posted by Bill Shankley, Liverpool FC
            At a football club, there’s a holy trinity – the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don’t come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques.
            Originally posted by Andy Raymond Commentating Souffs V Manly 18/04/09
            The fireworks at the Easter show are making more noise than the crowd tonight

Comment

If Nicky boy stops trying too hard, cuts out the kicking from his game, he is a good solid player. BSmith is using him out of position. Nicky boy should not be used as hooker as his service is nothing compared to a hooker. He has utility value in the backrow, as he is a worker, and can throw a good short ball running at the line and has an offload. Koups will be our x-factor come finals times......hes better than any other athenian fudge packer weve had at the club!

Comment

Originally posted by supermario View Post
                No no no no, Don't Fonk with my heart !!!!

Got it Gus!

Comment

I don't have that strong, intense dislike for Koups as I did for Finch.

I agree with FONK and getting him the hell away from first-grade but all this talk about him dying? Too far, even if it is a joke!

Comment

Originally posted by Lauren View Post
                    I don't have that strong, intense dislike for Koups as I did for Finch.

I agree with FONK and getting him the hell away from first-grade but all this talk about him dying? Too far, even if it is a joke!
                    Of course you are right there Lauren. He is probably a really nice bloke. But I tell you what, I'm also a pretty nice bloke and I can't play footy for shit. The diiference between me and the FONK though is he can't play footy for shit either and he is playing first grade for the greatest club in the history of the world.

Finch was/is a turd but at least he could play on occasions.

Seriously though, when we come up against some good teams we can't afford to have him on the field. It takes 30 minutes to stop the shit treadmill that Koops gets turning.

I'm sure his mom probably loves him but ... enough said.

Comment

Well MRIHK, you got your wish! Koups hasn't been named in the team.

Thank Christ.

Comment

Well MRIHK, you got your wish! Koups hasn't been named in the team.

Thank Christ.
                        Great news Loz, but don't thank that Christ fella, thank Brian!

Comment

Originally posted by Mad_Rooster_In_Hong Kong View Post
                          Great news Loz, but don't thank that Christ fella, thank Brian!
                          I thought he was Christ!

Comment

I thought he was Christ!
                            Ha ha ... he will be when/if we win the GF!

Comment

Working...
                            X