tickets for sale!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tickets for sale!!!

hey guys order a bunch of tickets for saturday nights game and something has come up... i have 10 tickets in bay 10 row d if any one is keen to take some it would be much appreciated... go the chookies!!!!!

What could possibly come up that's more important than the semi?!?!
    FONK

Comment

how much are they? and where are they in relation to where roosters supporters will be sitting.

i can get cheap tickets from a friend who works for the tigers but will be sitting in tigers supporters bay so might be more interseted in yours depending.

Comment

my brother and his 4 mates.. dont want to pay $50 a ticket and if they dont go my dad and his mate wont go either.. my mates and i can sit in the members section free so.....

the tickets are in the roosters section which are bays 9-12 and 36-38 the tickets are in bay 10 row D....as for price they are going for 50 a ticket but am happy with 40 to get rid of them...

Comment

ps nothing is more important than a roosters game.... thankfully my boss is a supporter and gives me the weekends off and we go together... the rest of the staff get a little stuffy with me because of this but my boss laughs and says "**** 'em"... he is such a champ... go the roosters!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X