No announcement yet.

Teams up - No Kouparitsas!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anasta has now been reduced to utility forward..........he has no place in a long term team.......cannot believe a non hitup hack is in second row

Comment

agreeed ......anasta better step the **** up this game .......

Comment

Originally posted by TheLoneRooster View Post
        Have you considered changing your name from micase to headcase?
        Just curious ...
        It's come up before but the time isn't right just yet, i just like to stir people up a bit . In all seriousness i'm content in him not being in the side but i do feel bad at the amount he cops on here and elsewhere, he's given his all this season so should at least get a scrap of respect for that.

Comment

Originally posted by micase View Post
          It's come up before but the time isn't right just yet, i just like to stir people up a bit . In all seriousness i'm content in him not being in the side but i do feel bad at the amount he cops on here and elsewhere, he's given his all this season so should at least get a scrap of respect for that.
          headcase - that is because all for Koupashitsus is **** all. Do you get it?

Comment

Originally posted by Mad_Rooster_In_Hong Kong View Post
            Not sure i do, mind rephrasing that eloquent post?

Comment

oh boy is that you barnaby joyce

Comment

I feel bad for him too, it must be tough being in the team most of the year and then getting dropped for the finals. Wonder what part Nick's conceding of seemingly a few penalties vs the cowgirls played in his getting dropped.
                "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

I'm with you on that and NO! I'm not related nor born or of any background near of Koups. I think it's weak when someone is critical of your opinions and accuses you of being related. Koups has tried and, if as some say, 'In Brian We Trust', then they should not blame Koups for playing the way he has. trust Brian damm it,! then again, he has had some good games especially around the 5 match winning streak but his game is more of support without the brilliance. You cannot have a team of stars. It just wont happen.

Comment

Not sure i do, mind rephrasing that eloquent post?
                    Are you related to Sodomite and Rhyseboy? I have a feeling you are all the same person.

Anyway, it is first grade, its finals time - you don't get picked for trying hard. It is not the under 7's. Koups has no talent, no nothing. He is a bum.

Comment

oh who gives a flying **** about kraps ....

lets just look forward to this week ...

lets go ROOOOOOOOOSTEEEERRRRSSSSS

Comment

Are you related to Sodomite and Rhyseboy? I have a feeling you are all the same person.

Anyway, it is first grade, its finals time - you don't get picked for trying hard. It is not the under 7's. Koups has no talent, no nothing. He is a bum.
                        I was never saying that he should have been picked for the finals, just that he deserves a little respect from gibberers like yourself. I could handle animosity towards him if he cost us a finals game, but we made the finals with him playing 23/24 games so give him a break.

Comment

I was never saying that he should have been picked for the finals, just that he deserves a little respect from gibberers like yourself. I could handle animosity towards him if he cost us a finals game, but we made the finals with him playing 23/24 games so give him a break.
                          good one headcase - get back to work at the 7/11 or whatever the **** you do

Comment

Just. Only just.

Comment

great news! i feel for the guy but lets face it. I wonder if all the penalties that he added as another string to his incompetant bow were the last straw.

for any conspiracy theorist out there, does anyone think that the writing was on the wall for a while but that keeping him in was a strategy, one to keep the forward rotation going and keeping them fresh, and two to maybe lull opposition into a false sense of security before the finals then unleashing the monster bench that has been named this week...

Comment

Jets team

1 Steve Naughton
                                2 Sonny Tuigamala
                                3 Tu'u Maori
                                4 Chris Tuatara-Morrison
                                5 Troy Savage
                                6 Tom Symonds
                                7 Liam Foran
                                14 Tinirau Arona
                                9 Nick Kouparitsas
                                10 Ray Moujalli