• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Grand Plan is about to take effect boys and girls

Comment

Mmmm Braith at second row?

Questionable......
      You guys should give the Tigpies a run for their money though.

Comment

Originally posted by ale le coq View Post
        great news! i feel for the guy but lets face it. I wonder if all the penalties that he added as another string to his incompetant bow were the last straw.

for any conspiracy theorist out there, does anyone think that the writing was on the wall for a while but that keeping him in was a strategy, one to keep the forward rotation going and keeping them fresh, and two to maybe lull opposition into a false sense of security before the finals then unleashing the monster bench that has been named this week...
        Lets hope so mate. Brian Smith obviously knows a lot more than any of us. The pack looks really well balanced this week and should do damage.

But you know Gus Gould is also a very smart man but I recall cursing him in a final series one year when Adrian Lam was sitting on the bench and the Koups of the previous era, Graham Appo was playing us out of the comp.

Comment

Originally posted by Lauren View Post
          Halle-****ing-lujah!
          We only need the "other" one to be ****ed off and we are set hey Loz.....

Comment

Originally posted by Geohood View Post
            The Grand Plan is about to take effect boys and girls
            Get on!!!!!

The last month has been cloaks and daggers from Brian, the grand plan is about to be unleashed.

Comment

yeeeeow no koups ..... shame about Guerra.... go the roooosters....!!!!!!

Comment

Tigers v Roosters
                Referees: Shayne Hayne and Matt Cecchin
                Sideline Officials: Steve Carrall and Steve Chiddy
                Video Referee: Steve Clark
                Standby Referee: Ashley Klein
                Standby Sideline Official: Adam Reid

Comment

Braith plays like a second rower anyway, Fpn and Myles will change between prop and lock to get more early minutes out of them!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
                    Feel for the bloke, plays all year then gets dropped for the finals. No matter how bad he is I couldn't imagine a worse feeling.

Awesome looking team. Myles @ lock has already got me excited... bring on Saturday!!
                    I agree. I think that's difference between a normal, intelligent human being and... well sodomite. I don't hate the bloke personally, especially not enough to join in a FO foundation. As much as I appreciate Smith it was his problem letting it get to this stage. But anyway, onto the good news.

WHAT A GOOD LOOKING TEAM!

Comment

Originally posted by fletch View Post
                      Tigers v Roosters
                      Referees: Shayne Hayne and Matt Cecchin
                      Sideline Officials: Steve Carrall and Steve Chiddy
                      Video Referee: Steve Clark
                      Standby Referee: Ashley Klein
                      Standby Sideline Official: Adam Reid
                      There's a worry, Clark is clueless in the box.

Shayne Hayne will control the match for most of the 80 so pretty happy with that combo, avoided Cummins and Badger so all good.

Comment

Cecchin is to our favour i believe.... looking good boys and girls, looking good....

Comment

Can I just add - I don't hate the bloke. He is probably a nice guy. He is just a shit player and does not deserve to be in our team. I don't think he would even get a run at Redfern.

Comment

Originally posted by Mad_Rooster_In_Hong Kong View Post
                            Can I just add - I don't hate the bloke. He is probably a nice guy. He is just a shit player and does not deserve to be in our team. I don't think he would even get a run at Redfern.
                            agreed, he simply does not add much to our team.. in a way, he detracts from it

Comment

This is the best 'team's up' thread ever. Ever.
                              FONK

Comment

Originally posted by redwhiteandbluester View Post
                                This is the best 'team's up' thread ever. Ever.
                                Its fully FONKtastic and FONKified!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X