Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rhyseboy v2.0 View Post
    Well done Braith!!

Even though you cop so much shit and are a bit of a prick (lets be honest) you've thoroughly deserved your award!

Where do you get that one from ?

Met him once came across as nice bloke, and everyone I speak to who've met him all think he's a lovely bloke.
    Always very professional when representing the club, always accomodating to fans even when on his own time.
    One of only a few players who behaved professionally during the Dogs / Coffs Harbour aftermath.

Would seem to be mainly Vermin supporters who have some dislike of him, I gather purely for no other reason than having the common sense not to go anywhere near them

....so not sure where you draw that conclusion from ?

Comment

Was very happy to hear the news. On ya Anasta

Comment

Braith is a gentleman. Not quite of Fitzgibbon proportions (which has to be a near impossibility), but still a very nice guy. On the field he is driven; I imagine some of that focus might come off as being a 'bit of a prick', but that's what we pay him for.

"You're off your head"

P.S. Congratulations Captain Anasta, The Carnage, and Smithy coach of the year. Awesome result last night now lets back it up on Saturday!!!

Comment

Congrats to Braith! Congrats to Carney on winning the Daly M! Yay!!!!
          Don't be afraid to step out in the rain. Take a chance. Sometimes the only way to get your rainbow is by getting wet.

Comment

Working...
          X