Was that Easts' Grand Final?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Assyrian_Pimp View Post
    I think that was our GF. just like in 2000 when Freddy braught us bak against the druggies, we were that excited about the win that we didnt even compete in that mega boring 1 sided gf. Penrith is a bogey side for us and fuking lift everytime they play us, plus Coots back and Walsh will be fired up after copping alot of shit.
    Typical bs from dribble boy, we lost by 8 points to a side which won the minor premiership by 6, and saw one of the gutsiest performances ever by a player in a Gf. Luke Phillips, narrowly missed a try in the 3rd minute, I guess if you think weve played our GF already you can go elsewhere, no point in hanging around here.................you wont be missed.

Comment

Ahh what a game, I'm just about fully recovered after drinking non stop from 12.00pm Saturday till .. I can't remember!

I would say after that game, the tigers are done!

I think we will gain a load of confidence from that match, damn we toughed it out and a full week recovery should see us back & ready to go full bore against a Penrith team minus their two gun back rowers.

Comment

Originally posted by Roosdaman View Post
        Typical bs from dribble boy, we lost by 8 points to a side which won the minor premiership by 6, and saw one of the gutsiest performances ever by a player in a Gf. Luke Phillips, narrowly missed a try in the 3rd minute, I guess if you think weve played our GF already you can go elsewhere, no point in hanging around here.................you wont be missed.
        If you actually watched the gf you would relise we were blown off the park. The score did not reflect the contest. Dont you remember how gutted the boys were in the sheds after the game while you were on your knees sucking the team off?

Comment

If you actually watched the gf you would relise we were blown off the park. The score did not reflect the contest. Dont you remember how gutted the boys were in the sheds after the game while you were on your knees sucking the team off?
          We got blown off the park did we ass wipe? 14 6 didnt indicate the game did it soft cock........... the boys were gutted............But we didnt compete did we cock sucker? Tell that to Fitzy and Phillips.

Comment

Ah cmon champ we support the same team...look I have my opinions on the game and your a retard. Lets just support the team together. Brothers in arms, chooks al the way. Ooh aah roosters ooh aah roosters

Comment

Your opinion is a lot different to probably 90% of Rooster supporters...just like your premature rant the other night about the Roosters...hope you were watching when the displayed the gutsiest win in the history of semi finals football...they proved you wrong...yes...the team you actually call yourself a supporter of...funny that aye ?

Comment

Originally posted by FoghornLeghorn View Post
                Your opinion is a lot different to probably 90% of Rooster supporters...just like your premature rant the other night about the Roosters...hope you were watching when the displayed the gutsiest win in the history of semi finals football...they proved you wrong...yes...the team you actually call yourself a supporter of...funny that aye ?
                Fog, who's this spray directed at ?
                Alcohol never solved any life problems.....then again neither did milk.

Comment

Originally posted by FoghornLeghorn View Post
                  I assume your talking to me. My rant was at half time when we were completely dominated by the tigpies. Everything I said was justified. We came back and won after improving 10 fold in the 2nd half. Yea gutsy win by a team that i actually do call myself a supporter of!

P.S. Weather my opinion differs to every1 else has no relavence, thats the point of this forum, to share different opinions

Comment

I assume your talking to me. My rant was at half time when we were completely dominated by the tigpies. Everything I said was justified. We came back and won after improving 10 fold in the 2nd half. Yea gutsy win by a team that i actually do call myself a supporter of!

P.S. Weather my opinion differs to every1 else has no relavence, thats the point of this forum, to share different opinions
                    I am surprised you are being bagged for that rant.

It was justified at the time and at least you did not wait to the end of the game to put your cags down.

Comment

Working...
                    X