Strange performance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange performance

We never looked like losing, but not convincing...

Frank-Paul was nonexistent. SKD was relatively quiet too.

Pearce and Carney had moments of brilliance, but again overplayed their hands. Our defense looked shot at times, yet we only conceded 12 points (1 being a scrappy try).

Hargreaves and Conn were outstanding, a few weeks ago I couldn't imagine myself saying that we don't need Masoe.

We will definitely need to up our game to topple the Titans, however.

Scrappy win with a blow out at the end. I do like Phil Graham but we lost nothing from B.J. coming on.

Bring on the old men's home.

Comment

very scrappy and the score line flatters us considering panthers injuries but we got the spoon last year and look where we are now... Btw jwh has a sexy smile.

Comment

Originally posted by Easts4Life View Post
        very scrappy and the score line flatters us considering panthers injuries but we got the spoon last year and look where we are now... Btw jwh has a sexy smile.
        God, I hope you're a girl.

Comment

Just like the Newcastle game in 2002.

Doesn't matter how you win 'em, you just have to win 'em.

Go Easts!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Madduke View Post
            Scrappy win with a blow out at the end. I do like Phil Graham but we lost nothing from B.J. coming on.

Bring on the old men's home.
            Graham did very well in the lead up to Pearce's try but BJ gives us so much momentum when carrying the ball.

Comment

We squandered some chances. We could have added another 2 or 3 tries in the first half, and at least 1 more in the second.

The go -forward was still very suspect, especially in the first 20 minutes. We seemed like we were always struggling to get off our line. It doesn't help that the Panthers laid all over us in the ruck ...

Comment

for a while now, it looks like we've played to only just win

Comment

lol yes madduke def a woman, while I try hard not to drool and just concentrate on the footy we have some hotties, going to the locker rooms with all the boys shirtless does not help ..

Comment

lol yes madduke def a woman, while I try hard not to drool and just concentrate on the footy we have some hotties, going to the locker rooms with all the boys shirtless does not help ..
                    JWH does have a hot smile, but the carney stare turns me on. A lot.

Comment

jwh conn Carney.. How the hell can I resist.

Comment

I like Leilua on the wing for his strength and explosiveness.

BUT...

Graham has experience, knowledge, much better positional play in both attack and defense, and showed a clean pair of heels to burn off noted speedster Brad Tighe in the first try setup.

Leilua is more physically apt, but I would still prefer Graham on the wing in a match that counts.

Comment

Perhaps you should put a shirt on.....You may catch a cold
                          "Do you expect me to talk"? "No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to die".

Comment

Leilula was dangerous from the first moment he got his chance.

Kennedy was solid as a rock

Hargraves added some the starch a fwd pack needs

our halves as dangerous as always

BUT we look uneasy on the edge of the ruck the whole match.... but we still won & thats what it is all about.... CMON roosters u good things!

Comment

Anasta was the best for mine. He is an un sung hero for you guys this season.

Comment

Working...
                              X