Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can someone please rip ray warrens vocal cords out!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone please rip ray warrens vocal cords out!!!!

what a deadset wanker he is.. yet again having a dig at Rooster supporters... claiming that it was us that didn't turn up tonight & yet then said you could understand penriff supporters not showing due to demographics....

24,000 turn up... I could see only a small pocket of penriff supporters in the corner..

Agreed. He needs to **** off already. Not only his whinging about our crowds, but he and Goulds wanking over Marshall

Comment

it makes me laugh when other keep saying he is the greatest caller of the game.
      The guy can't even get the players names right.
      Senile imbecile should retire
      The Internet is a place for posting silly things
      Try and be serious and you will look stupid
      sigpic

Comment

Well 24,000 for a sudden death semi final is a pretty piss poor turnout mate.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Fella View Post
          what a deadset wanker he is.. yet again having a dig at Rooster supporters... claiming that it was us that didn't turn up tonight & yet then said you could understand penriff supporters not showing due to demographics....

24,000 turn up... I could see only a small pocket of penriff supporters in the corner..
          I counted the Panther fans and there were 37 and 3 babies. Ray is just giving ammo to the fans of losing teams that are catching waves in Bali.

Comment

Originally posted by knightsfan94 View Post
            I'd rather a poor turnout and my team still alive in the competition and winning, than no turnout because my team is bundled out in embarrassing fashion like the Newcastle Knoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mack View Post
              I'd rather a poor turnout and my team still alive in the competition and winning, than no turnout because my team is bundled out in embarrassing fashion like the Newcastle Knoughts.
              I wouldn't really call it an embarrassing fashion, the Knights done pretty well this season considering they have a rookie coach, missed Gidley for about 12 weeks, Mullen, Degois, Macdougal, Simpson missed a heap of games and also having to deal with the off season controversy. Don't get ahead of yourself there champ, the Knights did beat the Roosters.

And yes 24,000 is a shit turnout for a home semi, the Knights got 24,000 in some regular season matches.

Comment

Maybe so, but when the opposition only provide about 3000 supporters it's pretty poor form.... The Panthers couldn't even get 20,000 to their home game against Canberra & then their own fans deserted them tonight as well...

The Knights only get big crowds coz they all bring a family member for free.. No wonder the Knights are going broke!!

Comment

I wouldn't really call it an embarrassing fashion, the Knights done pretty well this season considering they have a rookie coach, missed Gidley for about 12 weeks, Mullen, Degois, Macdougal, Simpson missed a heap of games and also having to deal with the off season controversy. Don't get ahead of yourself there champ, the Knights did beat the Roosters.

And yes 24,000 is a shit turnout for a home semi, the Knights got 24,000 in some regular season matches.
                  im by no means ganging up here but if you are looking for the 'exceeded expectations', sympathy vote then i reckon we have you guys covered anyway. dont recall newcastle going from last to the prelim final this year but thats beside the point.

I agree with the general sentiment, the poor turnout can be greatly attributed to the lack of penrith supporters. even if they got another 6 or 7 thousand thats already a crowd around 30 which would have been deemed decent. i dont even think energy australia sits that many

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Fella View Post
                    Maybe so, but when the opposition only provide about 3000 supporters it's pretty poor form.... The Panthers couldn't even get 20,000 to their home game against Canberra & then their own fans deserted them tonight as well...

The Knights only get big crowds coz they all bring a family member for free.. No wonder the Knights are going broke!!
                    ahhh well fair call about Penrith only having 3000 there, it looked like there was more than 3000 of the there though.

I cant even recall if they had a buy 1 bring a family member deal to the game this year actually, and no the Knights are not going broke, u are confusing them with the jets.

Comment

The number of Penrith fans there was very very small.

Comment

ahhh well fair call about Penrith only having 3000 there, it looked like there was more than 3000 of the there though.

I cant even recall if they had a buy 1 bring a family member deal to the game this year actually, and no the Knights are not going broke, u are confusing them with the jets.
                        No I actually live in Newcastle & have heard all the stories about the Knights pleading with the NRL for their tv money early to pay the players.. they have debts that they can't cover.

Comment

Originally posted by roz View Post
                          im by no means ganging up here but if you are looking for the 'exceeded expectations', sympathy vote then i reckon we have you guys covered anyway. dont recall newcastle going from last to the prelim final this year but thats beside the point.

I agree with the general sentiment, the poor turnout can be greatly attributed to the lack of penrith supporters. even if they got another 6 or 7 thousand thats already a crowd around 30 which would have been deemed decent. i dont even think energy australia sits that many
                          Na Energy australia stadium only holds about 25,000 now with the big construction going on.

It will hold around the 35,000 mark next season though when the construction is finished. I think lol

Comment

The Knights ARE struggling financially i'm afraid!

Comment

How many turned up for your semi this year? O yes - none.

Comment

Working...
                              X