The Chookzilla's vs Little Puddycats player ratings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Chookzilla's vs Little Puddycats player ratings

Meoooooooooowwwwwwwaaararr !! The sound of a cat with a fire cracker stuck in its ass.
    It was a methodical win .Roosters didnt need to score 60 which they could of and burn themselves out for next week.
    Pearce best game in a while.Friends service from dummy half and his whole game was first class.JWH,Ryles and Conn ran good meters for their half game time efforts.
    Next weeks game will be a toughy. Sure Prince is the man that can bury us but I fear Greg Bird the most he is such a great big game player -their the two we have got to knock over next week -Win or lose at least we are back and its enjoyable.

Broke back Mountain- 6.5- safe and as great as ever -can you believe Mini has grown up to be a steadying influence in his old age .

Phillitamite -3-Looked to be having a decent game and I hope is not too injured as much as I love BJ and prefer him I believe running BJ on the wing next week will make him a target for Prince.

Eddy Munster-5- defended and attacked decently but I think this knee injury thing has slowed him up.Linnet has a big ? over him at the moment

Whispering Jack-5- Quiet and useful for a change -its a good sign that we dont only rely on him .SKD I want unleashed on Stfarknuckles GF day.

Lost In Space -7- The skill of Will Robinson and the know how of Dr Smith .He is so fast and so smart absolutely no one saw him touch down for his second except for the video ref with the aid of technology.Go Sammy P

Carnivorous -6- always waiting and ready to chew the opposition.Like SKD Carney was quiet and I'm glad he was .I have never seen such a popular player in a long time who has lifted the club in many ways.

The Pearcemeister - 8.5 - Best game since the early rounds.i would bet my money on it Smithy's gave it to him and told him to lift his responsibility.

Vauxhal -7.5 - Myles has a head like one of those cars and should tackle with it .He is our Mr reliable.

The Love Machine-7- I swear I heard the woman behind me come every time he ran the ball .Conn did very well and gained valuable yards.

Captain America -7.5..... throws his mighty shieldddddd.s The Ghost says he is now the go to man and stays out of others way.Anastasios we do love you.

MR Freeze-7.5 - Has been consistantly all year and hasnt really ****ed up the last 3 weeks and the personality of Batmans nemesis.Ryles

Fishermans Friend - 8- shove that down ya throats Puddy cats !!!! Great game great player had us moving very fast through the rucks.Jake Friend for future Captain.

Mean Machine - 7.5 another tough performance with more chokes slams than the undertaker.gets better every week and still has a few years of maturity.JWH not Burt Reynolds.

My Favourite Martin -7.5 - Pie thief , hamburgler .Dallas Donelly's lost brother call him what you like he is now the most improved player at our club.Kennedy deserves recognition and a pay rise.Surprise packet for some but the Ghost knew so.

Folau Ingliss -6- Very talented kid one of the Brains faves ,plays with a ton of confidence .One word of Advice I have for BJ next week play more conservative and concentrate on the little things done right .BJ is a match winner in the making.

The Invisible man-3- is FPN alive? Needs a night out with Ian Roberts to wake him up.

Mitchell Smitchell-5- Quiet in attack and great in defence -the shut down man for sure.Playing injured you can tell.

All in all we have had a good warm up for the titans now the whole side has to deliver against the Titans.One thing in our favour is that the Titans have never won after a bye or break.
    We can not afford to give away so many penalties against them they will screw us badly.
    The forwards have improved out of sight of late and that will come in handy next week.

How good were the fans it was as good as a big English premier league match.
    What about the Cannon and his buddy Freddy? Some thing going on their I am sure it was very gay- I mean in a happy way.-On ya Cannon.
    Last edited by The Brain; 09-19-2010, 07:56 PM.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Special mention goes to Cheriaco Mescia,the Titans have Ronny Palmer no contest.Cheriaco is a gun,Ronny has no idea!This will be a massive advatage come next friday nite!

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost View Post
      Special mention goes to Cheriaco Mescia,the Titans have Ronny Palmer no contest.Cheriaco is a gun,Ronny has no idea!This will be a massive advatage come next friday nite!
      Didnt he star in Mind your language - The spanish bloke with the hairy chest?
      Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post
        Didnt he star in Mind your language - The spanish bloke with the hairy chest?
        Juan Cervantes

Cherry "Popper" Mescia.

They could be brothers.

Comment

Per favor??

Comment

I hope it's a typo Brain because I couldn't have 10 players above Carney. Scored a try and was involved in a couple others, 2 line breaks, 8 tackle breaks, 5 goals and forever backing up.

Atleast a 7.5 and probably an 8 for mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Maggie View Post
              Per favor??
              "professori, you hibeous uranutan."

Comment

geez it puts me in a great mood when we win... If only my man was not a dogs fan so I had someone to get excited with

Comment

Carney quiet? Not sure what game you were watching.

Comment

cherry mescia-hes grown a beard for the finals

Comment

LMFAO

Best ever ya olive lover!

Chook.

Comment

Gotta cause some controversy
                        The point is other players stepped up to the mark and it showed that we didnt have to rely on just SKD and Carney as usual.
                        It was intentional and the two tries came from set playes.
                        The bloody forwards played real good they had to ,anything less against a wounded pack means we are pretenders.

Comment

best 3 players imo were Pearce, Myles and Kennedy

Comment

Originally posted by Chook Norris View Post
                            best 3 players imo were Pearce, Myles and Kennedy
                            The forwards were pretty much on level par . Friend 46 tackles and his dummy half work as excellent I really thought he got every one moving - big game from him as much as pearce had.
                            If Friendy behaves and grows up I see him as our next Captain.Smart player with good vision .

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post
                              The forwards were pretty much on level par . Friend 46 tackles and his dummy half work as excellent I really thought he got every one moving - big game from him as much as pearce had.
                              If Friendy behaves and grows up I see him as our next Captain.Smart player with good vision .
                              Jimmys snitzels do wonders Brain

Comment

Working...
                              X