Go the Dragons???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go the Dragons???

Dare I say it? I cant stand the Tigers and especially Robie cross eyed Farah and dancing nothing Beau Ryan. Plus there are others I detest like Dwyer and Benji. Its hard to admit but I want the Dragons to beat them on saturday night. I hope we play them in the GF. I think we will beat them if we beat the Titans. Anyone with me?

Yes.

Dragons to choke in the big one, Tigers to choke this Saturday and the bandwagon to leave 20 minutes before the end of the game.

Comment

im with you. I dont want to play those bloody tigers again. i think we would be better off playing st george if we win

Comment

Originally posted by The Bondi Spy View Post
        Dare I say it? I cant stand the Tigers and especially Robie cross eyed Farah and dancing nothing Beau Ryan. Plus there are others I detest like Dwyer and Benji. Its hard to admit but I want the Dragons to beat them on saturday night. I hope we play them in the GF. I think we will beat them if we beat the Titans. Anyone with me?
        **** no!

And Bird is the worst milker in the game.

Comment

I want the Dragons. That will be the sweetest victory. And we will get better odds.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
            **** no!

And Bird is the worst milker in the game.
            Mate get your hand off it. The Tigers are off and the media loves them. Bird may milk penalties but no one is tougher.

Comment

I don't think I could handle the stress of a GF week when we play the Drags.

It will be as bad as 2004.

Comment

The Tigers will slay the dragons.

We will beat the Titans and then rip the Tigpies a new one in the decider.

Chook.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
                  I don't think I could handle the stress of a GF week when we play the Drags.

It will be as bad as 2004.
                  Why mate? No one will expect us to win. No one thinks we can beat the Titans.

Comment

Originally posted by The Bondi Spy View Post
                    Mate get your hand off it. The Tigers are off and the media loves them. Bird may milk penalties but no one is tougher.

Comment

Originally posted by Chook View Post
                      The Tigers will slay the dragons.

We will beat the Titans and then rip the Tigpies a new one in the decider.

Chook.
                      The Tigers are overrated. In fact so are we. But we have Carney. He can do anything.

Comment

I hope they play for 200 minutes.

Comment

I want the Dragons to win so we can beat them in the GF in a major boilover. Atm, everytime people talk about GF upsets, they say it is 'the biggest upset since the Panthers beat the Roosters in 2003' then they inevitably bring up 'that tackle'. I want people to be talking about the time the Roosters beat the Dragons in a major boilover and 'that tackle' when JWH anihilated Soward....

I would also love to see the smile on Ryles' face when he shakes hands with all his loser ex-team mates after another choke.

Comment

I don't care who we play I just want to ****en win this season !

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Gunn View Post
                              I don't care who we play I just want to ****en win this season !
                              That tat obviously didnt hurt enough.................you keen to get back in there to add Premiers 2010 ?? i hope to see that in about 2 weeks.

Comment

Working...
                              X