No announcement yet.

Prince Who?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A good mate of mine saw him live in Vegas and said it was awesome.
    Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Red. View Post
      If you haven't seen the man live then you are in no position to comment.
      I'm sorry Red, i still can't get over the memories of my sister flogging the shit out of that garbage..............until i pulled all the tape out of the cassette and burned it!

Comment

I can understand that you may not dig his material but his ability to put on a show is IMHO second to none.

Comment

Always remember, this is the guy who nailed Kim Basinger in her prime, amongst a lot of others.

The post Sony mystical shit lost me but tell me that opening bit to Let's Go Crazy isn't catchy.

Comment

Originally posted by Red. View Post
            I can understand that you may not dig his material but his ability to put on a show is IMHO second to none.
            Yeah i can see that.
            A few i'll never forget.......
            My dad over-ruling the old duck to take me to Pearl Jam on a school night.Eddie Vedder was an animal that night (Pardon the pun for any fans out there..lol)
            James Brown in the picturesque State Theatre blew my mind.
            Cold Chisel's Ringside tour, and the last ACDC concert was unbelieveable!

Comment

Originally posted by Vasco View Post
              A good mate of mine saw him live in Vegas and said it was awesome.
              Saw him in vegas in 07 when he was playing at the Rio, what an awesome experience, the night was mind blowing

Comment

Working...
              X