When and where?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When and where?

Anyone know when the boys are arriving in Brisbane? and where they are staying? Still raining here but not pissing down, but they need to have some time here to train on the ground if possible. I just saw vision of the Titans , i think they were training at suncorp, but it might have been skilled.

I hope they're staying at the Holiday Inn!

Comment

Did you book through the club Lozz? Looked pretty expensive, an extra $200 per person for an extra night? How much is it to stay at the Holiday Inn?

Comment

Nah Ambrosia booked and got it quite cheap! She's staying 2 nights and I'm staying 1 night.

Comment

Usually always stay at the Holiday Inn.

No good now they have taken the bottom bar away. Used to be able to have a few ale, and give them a gee up as the board the bus.

Comment

They will stay at the Holiday Inn because they're an official sponsor.

Prices were normal and plenty of beds were available at the start of the week.
            FONK

Comment

training

so heads chookies where are the boys hitting the parks for training, rain has eased but fields are slush at the moment

Comment

I'd love to go see them train, as i live in Brisbane and only get to see a few matches per year. Anyone know where and when they'll be training?

Comment

Originally posted by the_informer View Post
                  I'd love to go see them train, as i live in Brisbane and only get to see a few matches per year. Anyone know where and when they'll be training?
                  I've heard Ballymore on Thursday for a final light session, can't confirm that though.

Comment

Originally posted by Lauren View Post
                    Nah Ambrosia booked and got it quite cheap! She's staying 2 nights and I'm staying 1 night.
                    Loz you nad Amber could have had cheap accomodation at the Dolphs house

Ambrosia now there is a name from the past. Does she post on here Loz?

Hope to catch up with a few penners

Comment

Originally posted by Dolphin View Post
                      Loz you nad Amber could have had cheap accomodation at the Dolphs house

Ambrosia now there is a name from the past. Does she post on here Loz?

Hope to catch up with a few penners
                      Aw thanks Dolphin! Maybe next time

She doesn't post here but does post on The Wall.

I'm sure I'll be sitting next to or near Muz so come over and say hi!

Comment

Working...
                      X