Underdogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Underdogs

I dont mind being the underdog in fact I think it suits both Smithy and the kids.

There is enough pressure and expectations at this time of year so to not have the added pressure of an expected win, is a plus for us, in my opinion.

Really if we dont go any further we have done extremely well and if we win, that will be an unexpected bonus..

Suits me.....
    The REAL! Spanner, never forgotten.

Originally posted by Walshie's 9th Love Child View Post
    I dont mind being the underdog in fact I think it suits both Smithy and the kids.

There is enough pressure and expectations at this time of year so to not have the added pressure of an expected win, is a plus for us, in my opinion.

Really if we dont go any further we have done extremely well and if we win, that will be an unexpected bonus..

Suits me.....
    Walsh, you read the papers and all you see is Dragons, Tigers and titans talking about how they deserve the title. The other 3 honestly believe they are entitled to it.

This is a good thing.

I hope we sail right under their noses and knock them out with a tear jerking nose breaking uppercut.
    Alcohol never solved any life problems.....then again neither did milk.

Comment

Originally posted by melon.... View Post
      Walsh, you read the papers and all you see is Dragons, Tigers and titans talking about how they deserve the title. The other 3 honestly believe they are entitled to it.

This is a good thing.

I hope we sail right under their noses and knock them out with a tear jerking nose breaking uppercut.
      That's the thing I'm happy about this week. All the talk is about the Tigers v Dragons and there is very little about us. It's just like last year it's a grand final build up for this game.

We can slide under the radar and hopefully get the job done. I know one thing it's how Smith likes it. No media, no hype and going in as underdogs.

Comment

Originally posted by melon.... View Post

This is a good thing.

Melsie ! we have been under the radar all year , its pisses every single rooster hater in the entire world, they hate us in nearly every media outlet and I love it, I love the fighting attitude these kids have shown since the Bulldogs game, they saw it then, I saw it then, they came back Melsie, !! they ****ing CAME BACK !!!!! from then on the guts and the will to win has been evident and just under the surface.

These media creeps know that and they are shitting themselves inwardly, they are worried but wont admit it
        The REAL! Spanner, never forgotten.

Comment

Working...
        X