Jaubs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jaubs

Whats Jaubs problem? He looked like he was almost in tears riding the exercise bike towards the end of the game. He couldn't even bring himself to sing the team song. **** me dead, toughen up princess. You got to start and if you pick your lip up, you might be in a gf winning team. So what - you only got 15 minutes game time. Friend has been severely outplaying you - shit happens!

I was watching him in the sheds and being consoled by family members in the stands. Something must be up. Maybe he isn't getting picked up for next year?

Comment

Originally posted by Fairfax View Post
      I was watching him in the sheds and being consoled by family members in the stands. Something must be up. Maybe he isn't getting picked up for next year?
      Yeah - maybe there was more to it. It certainly didn't look right.

Comment

Pathetic way for a grown man to act!

Comment

I saw and noticed that too. they were definitely not tears of joy. I wondered what was up. Also when Coach smith shook his hand it looked very tensedespite the happinness of the moment.

Comment

Koups will be limbering up at home now!

Comment

It actually soured the celebrations to be honest. ****in man up mun! You're lucky you got a start prick.
              Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

He got taken off after kicking on the 4th tackle and it was a shit kick...wasn't part of the game plan and I'm glad Brian took him off...Jake Friend is our best hooker and should be there for the full 80 minutes...hopefully Brian has learn't his lesson and doesn't try that move again...

Comment

Originally posted by Fairfax View Post
                  Picked up?He has already signed with the dragons for next year...

Comment

Originally posted by spanner View Post
                    Thank god for that...

Comment

He was just dirty because Smitty hooked him for that joke of a kick out of dummy half....and rightly so.

He shouldn't play next week just for that girly display!

Comment

Originally posted by Fleabag Fletch View Post
                        Whats Jaubs problem? He looked like he was almost in tears riding the exercise bike towards the end of the game. He couldn't even bring himself to sing the team song. **** me dead, toughen up princess. You got to start and if you pick your lip up, you might be in a gf winning team. So what - you only got 15 minutes game time. Friend has been severely outplaying you - shit happens!
                        I missed the first 20 mins..I thought he didn't get any game time because he looked pretty upset. Certainly seems a little strange.

Comment

very disappointed that he had to sour the celebrations

wasn't a good look with him with a shit look on his face being consoled by family and friends..

as long as Maubs doesnt follow suit
                          Last edited by Chook Norris; 09-24-2010, 11:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by spanner View Post
                            I've heard nothing about that spanner but that isn't saying much. Do you have a source?

And yes, JAubs' face and demeanour at the end of the match were not that of a happy man.

And for those who think it was right that Smith hook JAubs after a less than perfect kick - should Smith have hooked Linnett for his "kicks" or FPN for his STUPID forward pass? Seems JAubs is getting harshly treated in my book.
                            Last edited by TheLoneRooster; 09-25-2010, 07:51 AM.
                            "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by TheLoneRooster View Post
                              I've heard nothing about that spanner but that isn't saying much. Do you have a source?

And yes, JAubs' face and demeanour at the end of the match were not that of a happy man.

And for those who think it was right that Smith hook JAubs after a less than perfect kick - should Smith have hooked Linnett for his "kicks" or FPN for his STUPID forward pass? Seems JAubs is getting harshly treated in my book.
                              Jaubs move to the Dragons was reported a few weeks ago in the Illawarra Mercury. Massive coup according to the report. LOL.

Comment

Working...
                              X